ISS/Progrees pass

Old April 28th 07, 03:22 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
[email protected]

Default ISS/Progrees pass

I had a good view of ISS last night or I should say at twilight
(18:34), from the San Francisco, CA area. 68 degrees and about 0 mag.
just above the star Merak.
I think the brightness at twilight plus a gibbous moon was atributed
to the Progress supply ship which was attached to ISS.

I took a 15 second picture of the pass showing the Big Dipper.

You can see the pic he
http://www.photopile.com/photos/Stev...ily/289370.jpg

Shuttle Pass at 5:50 AM George Evans Space Shuttle 8 September 22nd 06 06:48 AM
ISS pass tonight ! nytecam UK Astronomy 1 September 7th 05 06:07 PM
No Account Pass Friday SETI 4 July 10th 04 08:44 PM
ISS pass last night Martin Frey UK Astronomy 11 May 26th 04 02:16 AM
A Second Pass over the Herschel 400 Tony Flanders Amateur Astronomy 6 September 4th 03 07:25 PM