Plane Passing in Front of the Moon

Old April 29th 05, 02:44 PM
RS

Default Plane Passing in Front of the Moon

Hi,
Here is an interesting/amusing video clip. I was shooting some video
of the moon (5 day waxing crescent) through my LX90 when an airplane
passed through the frame:

http://www.epcinternet.com/astron/New_Moon-Plane.avi

Old April 29th 05, 04:00 PM
CLT

Cool. It's always fun to get something you weren't expecting.

Thanks for sharing!

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?

Are you interested in understanding optics?

To reply, remove Delete and change period com to period net
************************************************** ************

Old April 29th 05, 05:45 PM
RichA

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:44:49 GMT, RS wrote:

Hi,
Here is an interesting/amusing video clip. I was shooting some video
of the moon (5 day waxing crescent) through my LX90 when an airplane
passed through the frame:

http://www.epcinternet.com/astron/New_Moon-Plane.avi

Now tell the people at sci.astro it was flying only 1 mile above the
moon's surface.
-Rich
Old April 30th 05, 02:46 AM
William Hamblen

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:44:49 GMT, RS wrote:

Here is an interesting/amusing video clip. I was shooting some video
of the moon (5 day waxing crescent) through my LX90 when an airplane
passed through the frame:

http://www.epcinternet.com/astron/New_Moon-Plane.avi

That will make you jump!

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Astronomy Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM