New Ice Age

Old June 11th 15, 05:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default New Ice Age

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 11:32:43 PM UTC-4, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 8:15:36 PM UTC-7, wsne... wrote:

In the most recent US Congressional election (2014) did you vote for a Republican skeptic or a Democrat warmingista?

I can report that although I did vote in the most recent US Congregational
election, I could not bring myself to vote for either one of these bought-
and-paid-for candidates. I personally think that, in general, they are all corrupt...

So naturally, you want to give them the power to tax and regulate fossil fuel companies and redistribute that money to the Solyndras and A123s of the world, Dick. Or let them come up with policies that have "carbon leakage" loopholes, Dick. That all sounds VERY fair and VERY non-corrupt, Dick.

BTW, who bought and paid for the warmingista candidate in your Congressional district, Dick? Did he win, Dick?

Old June 11th 15, 05:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 12:02:20 AM UTC-4, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 8:53:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 11:24:34 PM UTC-4, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 8:06:51 PM UTC-7, wsne... wrote:

Obviously, if you think that burning fossil fuel is harmful to the environment, then you must cease burning fossil fuels.

That does not follow. You haven't a brain in your little pin head...

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite :

"1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs."

"2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements."

N/A, get a life...

What part of those definitions of the word "hypocrite" do you not understand, Dick?