A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Space Science » Space Science Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Solar System Planets Ornament? Help.

Old August 26th 11, 04:59 PM

First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Aug 2011
Default Solar System Planets Ornament? Help.

Welcome to my thread.
After searching the internet numerous times to find a certain item I've had no luck. So here I am on this forum asking if anyone knows the name of the object i'm looking to buy.

The object I'm looking for is a replica of the solar system with all the planets in miniture. The object is one piece with all of the planets assembled together using sticks to elevate the planets. The sticks then rotate the planets just like in the real solar system.

I'm really sorry for the poor description lol. Does anyone know the name of what i'm looking for?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old August 28th 11, 11:01 PM

First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie13 View Post
Welcome to my thread.
After searching the internet numerous times to find a certain item I've had no luck. So here I am on this forum asking if anyone knows the name of the object i'm looking to buy.

The object I'm looking for is a replica of the solar system with all the planets in miniture. The object is one piece with all of the planets assembled together using sticks to elevate the planets. The sticks then rotate the planets just like in the real solar system.

I'm really sorry for the poor description lol. Does anyone know the name of what i'm looking for?

Thanks in advance for any help.
This?