It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old December 15th 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Mostly cloudy here in Gresham as of 1 PM. Dry so far. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 62%.

This is the first day of the college bowl season. The real rinky-dink bowls being played today.

There seems to be a lack of interest in this group.

Double-A

Old December 16th 18, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

It's 48F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Overcast. Raining. Wind SE 15 mph. Humidity 76%.

Double-A

Old December 16th 18, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 3:21:00 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 3:18:18 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 1:48:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 1:55:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 61F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Partly cloudy but dry. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 46%.

A storm expected tomorrow! That hurricane that just missed Hawaii is now headed our way! It should bring us lots of stormy weather tomorrow! Battening down the hatches!

I walked up the street this morning and filled up a bag with acorns.. The squirrels just love them. I think that's their natural food.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday at the buffet. But she has given up on the Spanish lessons for now.

Double-A

Sandy out of sight again.Still in my mind.Ate ribs made at Vons,and they are meaty and tasty.I had them with bake MSP.I now put honey dip with MSP thick chips.Try it you will like it and live longer than me. Still wearing shorts.All cotton. Wish Mitch would pray for an inch of rain. Calif..has plenty of bush fires and like Moses he can clime up Mt. Baldy and speak to God. Its the only way it can rain. I keep my roof van vent open full to create rain.Bert

Bert, if it were to rain, I bet you could not even remember where your windshield wiper switch is! And even if you found it, who know whether the wipers still work! They may have been out of service for years, and you wouldn't even know it!

I stayed home yesterday expecting a storm, but all we got was a little rain. I think that hurricane that missed Hawaii must have missed us as well. Today the rain has finally stopped. Stopped at the Farmers' Market and bought beets, Danish squash, and yellow crookneck squash.

Now 55F as of 1:15 PM under cloudy skies here in Gresham. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 77%.

Double-A

Bert may appear a little off in thinking but that's just his language.

Not off, my thinking is far out.My spelling and grammar stinks.I'm self educated,clever,and being old an deaf I still doing OK.Eat my MSP everyday.Been asked to do talks on my theories,but putting them off.Still stop light faster than ever.Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, for you there is a "light-stopping" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
light faster than ever.Bert
Old December 17th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 1:35:40 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Not off, my thinking is far out.My spelling and grammar stinks.I'm self educated,clever,and being old an deaf I still doing OK.Eat my MSP everyday.Been asked to do talks on my theories,but putting them off.Still stop light faster than ever.Bert

A big storm is coming in! Danger of flooding! I hope to get back home before it starts. Now 52F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SE at 9 mph. Humidity 71%.

Double-A

Old December 17th 18, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 12:53:04 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 1:35:40 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Not off, my thinking is far out.My spelling and grammar stinks.I'm self educated,clever,and being old an deaf I still doing OK.Eat my MSP everyday..Been asked to do talks on my theories,but putting them off.Still stop light faster than ever.Bert

A big storm is coming in! Danger of flooding! I hope to get back home before it starts. Now 52F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SE at 9 mph.. Humidity 71%.

Double-A

Its Heavy Air.Stay on the high ground. Cool and Sunny.Nights getting to warm for my electric blanket I just installed. When your old you have to save your body heat. Figuring out ways to directly use heat photons,and store the heat as well.Waste not.Want not.Water keeps its heat so much better than air. I store and keep hot about 100 Gl.of water under my bed.I like that.Storing water in dry Calif.is a must. I will tell how I keep all this water hot Why not Bert
Old December 18th 18, 06:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"porcine-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"benj" wrote:
hanson wrote:

"homo-reber G=emc^2" who

B is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal B has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.

I, Bert, had a vision while I was ****ting into the bucket in my
stinky old van, that humankind would end 285 years from now.
I saw the numbers wrong.The end is year 2058". Bert
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions. Bert

"benj" wrote:
Hanson you can make fun of SmellBert all you like, but the fact remains
that his theory of "heavy air" is Nobel level imperial thinking.

hanson wrote:
No. SwineBert's "heavy air" is _Nobelch_ level & imperially stinking
since "my bar-tab for Bud Light broke all records" O ya. said Bert

"benj" wrote:
And I can assure you that no air is heavier than the air around
the bucket that SwineBert ****s into in Bert's van! That is
enough to make anyone start spewing prophesy! Oh Ya!

hanson wrote:
O no, no prophesy!
"The kicker is": "It's a given" that "Reality is" when:

SwineBert wrote:
((1))
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Jacoby Benj, listen:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

((2))
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

((3))
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

"benj" wrote:
Say, can you imagine having the job of Walmart "greeter" when
Bert comes trotting in to dump his bucket of **** down the
Walmart toilet? Eeeew! Totally GROSS!

hanson wrote:
Well, SwineBert is worse than that. SwineBert empties his
****-Bucket into the Trash Dumpsters behind Walmart.
Walmart knows that, which is why Walmart did NOT hire
SwineBert when SwineBert applied for the job of becoming
a ________ Walmart "Night-Watch-Man". __________
(Sandy informed Walmart about that.Bert took her off his Will)

Walmart also knew that SwineBert would sneak INTO the
Walmart store with his emptied ****-bucket to steal and fill it
with whatever is not nailed down. Get the picture. It's a given. O ya.

Merry Xmas and a happy New Year to you, Benj.

PS:
The moniker "homo-reber" is actually a term that
is too noble to address SwineBert: "porcine-reber"
would be more "on the money". It's a given. O ya.

SwineBert wrote:
I use Walmart toilets periodically.Use police toilets
too.Do not even have a bucket. Its amazing how Bert,
the hate monger, tries so hard to double down on
promoting his own sorry life's achievement. O ya. Bert
See ((1)), ((2)), ((3)) and (B) above. It's a given Bert

Old December 18th 18, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 2:30:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sun is out, but scattered showers. No flooding at my place last night. Now 54F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 14 mph. Humidity 68%.

I keep warm with a OSU Beavers blanket over me, the kind people put over themselves while sitting in the stadium. So far it has not been very cold. The warm water of El Nino is moderating the weather.

Double-A

Old December 19th 18, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 2:28:02 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Nice day here.Made so many ways to be nice and warm at 3am,but really don't need them.Heavy blankets fits. Looking at all the vans on you tube.I like mine the best. Bert
Old December 19th 18, 07:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
I have invented a head for my van; costs less than $5
and it's a 5-gallon Bucket/Pail that I **** into and
when it's full to the brim, I empty it into the Trash
Bin-dumpsters behind Walmart.
Can't go into detail till I pattern and sell.It works
so well that there is little or no smell. Bert

Some say: Glazier, for you there is a simple rhyme:
"Bert you're just a filthy, stinky, STUPID Swine". Bert
"I'm a very stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
for ____ "I park, bark & fart in the dark. Bert" _____

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

but, ______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________