Can Space have 11 parts?

Old November 19th 19, 03:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Can Space have 11 parts?

Or is its dimensions infinite?? I can not make up my mind.bert
Old November 19th 19, 04:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Pig "reber G=emc^2" is
the https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019.

Open the link and read where SwineBert explains why
the FBI turned off SwineBert's phone.... ((((-LOL-)))
"Go figure", "Get the picture", "That is a given". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya.

Meanwhile https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
continues with lying, hatemongering, sanctimony, phony
and being very STUPID as is seen by SwineBert who said:

"I have ALWAYS, 1st & FOREMOST,ONLY-ONE-THING-on-my
-mind, namely to do all those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... adding

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
"Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated".Bert
On 15Nov2019:
"benji you "eat ****. You have **** for brains". bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier being
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure", "Get the picture", Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya".

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old November 28th 19, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 6:17:15 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Or is its dimensions infinite?? I can not make up my mind.bert

my mind can only see 6 dimensions go figure bert
Old November 28th 19, 02:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2", to
open link https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
wherein "Bert leave out his consience and it fits" bert ... as it
relates to phony SwineBert ,
for whom there-exists-a-profound-but-a-very-simple-Rhyme:
________ "Bert, you are the most STUPID Swine"_____,
given & seen by your daily, senseless & useless, **Palaver**
by & with which you have shown why, like a Yiddisher Haver,
that YOU have never been more then-a-__-mental-**Cadaver**__