The Cygnus Wall

Old November 25th 07, 11:46 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Danilo Pivato[_2_]

Default The Cygnus Wall

Dear all,

here is an image I've captured in the city of Rome (Italy) with
reflector Flat Field Camera 760/4 and ccd ST-10XME +
filter H-alpha 3nm.

www.danilopivato.com

With these shots it ends here the sequence of photo that they zoom
on the nebula NGC 7000 visible at link:

http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...0/2030_n30.htm

Regards

Danilo Pivato
E-mail:
Web:
www.danilopivato.com
Tabulae Coeli: http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_coeli/abstract.htm

Old December 10th 07, 09:32 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Richard Crisp[_1_]

i like it Danilo!

the 3nm Cust Sci filter is a really good one