How cool is VL2

Old May 28th 07, 08:07 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

Default How cool is VL2

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

VenusL2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City atVenusL2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

That's extremely odd, being that Venus L2(VL2) is so POOF City doable,
if not potentially a wee bit too cool, yet there's not an honest
contructive word within all of Usenet to behold. It's as though the
truth about much of anything is taboo rated.

There's sufficient evidence of other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus, and at times it's as close by as 100 fold the
distance of our moon. You'd think that argument alone would be worth
a few other words by those claiming as knowing all there is to know.

Of accomplishing VL2 is just plain doable, as being well within
existing technology, though apparently I'm on the official NO FLY
list.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Old June 17th 07, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell- Hide quoted text -

I guess that my silly POOF City at Venus L2(VL2) is merely somewhat
interesting if not more than a touch cool, though having little if
anything to do with the daunting task of relocating our terribly
nearby and otherwise massive orb that's so physically dark and salty,
as our pesky GW causing mascon of a moon, as for getting dragged all
the way out to Earth's L1 for accomplishing a little badly needed
shade and otherwise moderating our various tidal considerations
(inside and out of our 98.5% fluid Earth) by roughly 50%.

BTW Within the regular laws of physics, creating solar isolation via
moon isn't nearly as hocus-pocus as having supposedly walked on that
gamma and hard-Xray nasty moon of ours, that's capable of becoming 8
to 10 fold worse off than having to survive within any Van Allen
badlands. Put it this way; our trusty and somewhat salty old moon is
never less reactive than and certainly never without the electrostatic
grasp of all that's solar and cosmic, of which our magnetosphere
deflects and otherwise holds onto.

Too bad that our best science and those regular laws of physics hasn't
a freaking honest clue as to how much terrestrial trauma that
extremely nearby and massive moon of ours has been causing inside and
out of our 98.5% fluid Earth. Too bad that our moon's L1 zone is
still so taboo/nondisclosure rated (perhaps China or even India can
help fix that).
-

Old June 23rd 07, 05:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

All the sudden VL2 POOF City is not cool enough to even discuss. I
guess that means anything pertaining to Venus or even on behalf of
utilizing our moon's L1 is taboo/nondisclosure rated.

Odd how the whole truth and nothing but the truth turns off so many
folks, that otherwise claim to know all there is to know. Apparently
the entire Zion Usenet of MI/NSA/CIA spooks, moles and rusemasters has
nothing more to say that'll sufficiently cover their LLPOF infomercial
spewing butts.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 07, 07:46 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

-BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Oddly this topic as index listed by GOOGLE/NOVA as having been pretty
much stuck on whatever "The Ghost In The Machine" had to say last, and
not upon whatever I've contributed since.

Is this yet another Zion thing?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 5th 07, 03:47 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, BradGuth

wrote
on Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:46:00 -0000
. com:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

No, that's simply the fact that no one else has responded in the
meantime to this thread.... ;-)

#191,
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

#191,
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

It seems VL2 POOF City has become more than a wee bit faith-based
banishment worthy, as there's technically nothing the least bit wrong
with having that POOF City as our nextdoor gateway at VL2, and the
sooner the better.

Of course our moon's L1 would be a whole lot closer to home for
efficiently station-keeping whatever's robotic or perhaps manned (aka
Clarke Station). Our moon's L1 is however going to be somewhat extra
toasty and more than a little gamma nuked, but good technology
applications and relatively short mission exposures should deal with
such until my robust LSE-CM/ISS gets established.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 6th 07, 06:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Before we actually manage to accomplish Venus in person, establishing
the physically cool POOF City at VL2 is offering the next best thing
that'll get us safely to/from Venus and obviously back home to Earth
(at least within every 19 months + the somewhat pesky but necessary to/
from commute or so).

It is important to realize, Venus is not at all too hot to touch with
the Ovglove. If our SR-71 can manage to survive multiple 1200 degree
F missions, then where's all of those big ass insurmountable technical
problems with our surviving Venus within our composite rigid
airship(s) that should be good for an outter skin of 1500 degrees F?

That's right folks, there has been and may still be other intelligent
life existing/coexisting on Venus, and silly old me, I still think
it's wrong of us for having suppressed or otherwise banished Muslim
oil away from the otherwise free global market, or that of our having
merely taken such oil away from Muslims, and also having taken nearly
a million of their mostly innocent lives in the process seems a tadbit
not so silly to me.

If we simply can't be honest to ourselves (admitting to our often
faith-based cultivated arrogance, greed, bigotry and subsequent
mistakes), then any hope of accomplishing good relationships with
other species of ETs or even others of our own kind is unlikely, if
not impossible when our very own history is so terribly skewed in
favor of directly benefitting those minority faith-based groups that
insist upon remaining in charge of our private parts.

I mean to keep asking, how totally dumb and dumber do you think other
intelligent life really is?

Do you folks think we're ever going to be able to snooker those
intelligent ETs, that which simply have to exist/coexist within our
universe and even quite possibly within our own solar system?

If you were such an ET arriving on Earth for the first time; how long
would it take you to discover what a total fiasco farce this 98.5%
fluid world of such over-populated souls, was actually based upon most
anything hocus-pocus or just plain old lies upon lies. I mean, how
totally dumbfounded would you have to be, not to realize that the
worse of our faith-based populations of this screwed up planet have
been such horrific losers, in almost every way imaginable to boot.

Considering what natural resources and the time we've had to work
with, just look at what has been raped out of mother Earth, and of the
subsequent pollutions and soot that are each subsequently adding their
negative environmental insult to the global warming injury, that's
otherwise having been mostly caused by way of our moon's gravity and
of its nearby orbital tidal energy that's unavoidably keeping those
portions of our 98.5% fluid earth on the move (inside and out),
causing a rather great deal of friction that unavoidably becomes heat.

BTW, I'll gladly change my tune as soon as the regular laws of physics
apply, and/or whenever the best available science is telling us
otherwise.

My having to uncover the truth about the sick and perverted history of
humanity is just a little extra icing on the cake, though apparently
necessary in order to fully appreciate as to why and of where all of
the naysayism flak is coming from.
-
Brad Guth

#191,
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

It seems VL2 POOF City has become more than a wee bit faith-based
banishment worthy, as there's technically nothing the least bit wrong
with having that POOF City as our nextdoor gateway at VL2, and the
sooner the better.

Of course our moon's L1 would be a whole lot closer to home for
efficiently station-keeping whatever's robotic or perhaps manned (aka
Clarke Station). Our moon's L1 is however going to be somewhat extra
toasty and more than a little gamma nuked, but good technology
applications and relatively short mission exposures should deal with
such until my robust LSE-CM/ISS gets established.
-BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Before we actually manage to accomplish Venus in our Ovglove person,
establishing the physically cool POOF City at VL2 is offering us the
next best thing that'll get the likes of us dumbfounded folks safely
[...]

If we simply can't afford being honest to ourselves (admitting to our
[...]

of necessary icing in order to fully appreciate as to why and of where
all of the orchestrated naysayism flak is coming from.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 8th 07, 05:09 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Venus L2 as our space depot/gateway home away from home is actually a
fairly cool location that we need to develop and thus claim before
it's taken by others having ulterior motives. Here's one of my new
and improved rants that'll help justify our motivation for
establishing POOF City at VL2.

Of ETs being highly intelligent and wise has nothing whatsoever to do
with such other folks having developed RF/microwave communications,
satellites or much less having space travel capability. On Earth,
many of the most survival intelligent and otherwise extremely wise
folks we have are typically without need of such accomplishments.
Plants, animals and even insects seem to have an efficient swarm like
collective intelligence, that's in many ways having proven as superior
to anything evolved into humanity. Our extremely frail and too often
flawed DNA is a good example of where local evolution has not been
sufficiently kind, especially since so much of our environment is
failing us in ways we and our frail DNA are not going to last the
ultimate test of time as our magnetosphere continually fades away, the
moon stays much too close with us, our essential cache ice continually
melts, oceans rise and the sun keeps getting less passive, whereas
more of the lethal cosmic, moon and solar energy combined is getting
through our badly polluted atmosphere that's getting thinner and/or
less anti-radiation robust, along with our orbiting mascon keeping
Earth's interior and surface environment physically motivated into
causing far more heat than anything humanly contributed, is going to
combine upon us like a rather nasty tonne of falling bricks, making
our long term survival a true test of our supposed intelligence as a
collective species that's otherwise running itself out of multiple
natural resources at an alarming and too often bloody rate.

The nearest other planet that offers any significant potential of
accommodating our frail DNA and that of our silly mindset that keeps
thinking we're such all-knowing wizards, is Venus. However, since
each of our warm and fuzzy naysayers and obviously the entire borg
like collective of our local swarm intelligence worth of official
usenet rusemasters, which continually manage to naysay as they forget
mentioning that Venus actually has teratonnes (possibly hundreds of
teratonnes) worth of spare water, as efficiently sequestered within
them thar acidic clouds, and once again, that's not even including all
the ice cold beer as having been imported by or on behalf of those
smart enough to survive as locals, or otherwise as deployed ETs (we
humans would soon become those ETs coexisting on Venus, or at least
starting off at VL2 POOF City and only visiting that toasty
environment as safely within our composite rigid airships).

Is it ever polite to ask; how little h2o is actually necessary for
sustaining an advanced form of intelligent carbon life? (I'm thinking
exoskeletal)

If there's not too many Venusian souls in need of cold beer, whereas
the existing geothermal made toasty and atmospheric pressure
differential as representing the best of those local energy resources
of Venus are going to more than provide for their needs. Personally,
I would not expect to uncover a Venus population of millions, whereas
more than likely a few thousand could become the magic number, down to
a few hundred individuals as homestead or mining place-savers,
especially of finding only a few living souls if most of their really
hard work is getting accomplished via robots (as it should be).

As for their water consumption, I'm into thinking of at most not more
than a liter per day, as perhaps their making due with a 6pack if not
otherwise sucking down two of those extra large and fortified beers
worth of h2o per 100 kg Venusian per 24 hours, whereas this robust
exoskeletal Venusian isn't hardly going to sweat, especially not at
nearly 100 bar, and most certainly if I were you, I likely wouldn't
dare pull it out in order **** off the back porch because, the Venus
surface environment is in fact downright toasty, and upon average
still getting rid of 20.5 w/m2 (roughly 256 fold greater geothermal
energy than Earth, and Venus doesn't even have a moon to thank).

Of such Venusian locals without hardly if any exoskeletal sweat
glands, you'd think a liter of beer might outlast 100 hours per hard
working 100 kg Venusian. So, where's the actual demand for all of
that h2o? (that's not ever going anywhere except back up into those
acidic clouds, where it can once again be easily extracted and
distilled into pure h2o on demand). At least that's entirely within
the regular laws of physics, and otherwise based upon the best
available science that can be replicated by as little as what most any
village idiot could manage.

..01 liter/hr of h2o or beer per 100 kg exoskeletal soul seems rather
doable, don't you think?

Of course, we frail humans might need to consume as much as a liter of
ice cold beer per hour.

Of rather easily obtaining that initial fresh supply of h2o from those
acidic clouds, the making of such into beer, and of getting that beer
cold and keeping it cold is going to demand energy, but once again
there's absolutely no such shortage of said energy as long as you're
on Venus, and the task of Venus cloud sucking might even be an ongoing
local sport, much like extreme skydiving or deep sea diving is here on
Earth.

BTW, I have all sorts of nifty exoskeletal jokes or puns to share and
share alike, and I could even toss in a healthy terrestrial share of
our local racism for good measure. I mean to suggest, what could
possibly be better for our Zion war like economy than perpetrating a
war of worlds, whereas every 19 months we exchange as much nasty flak
as we can muster, and we could certainly start this off by way of
tossing all of our spent nuclear fuel and most of anything else that's
bothering us (such as our cache of VX) at Venus, or we could just send
them the likes of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) and his
collective of brown-nosed minions as our version of a sleeper cell.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 12th 07, 08:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Solar and Cosmic radiation at Venus L2 (VL2)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...7306cb2a78dcd8
Geoffrey A. Landis had a few kind words to share, although never any
specific numbers of what to expect at Venus L2 or even outside of
Earth's protective magnetosphere, such as residing at our moon's L1,
Earth's L1 or even that of Earth's L2. It's as though such science
pertaining to human space travel simply doesn't exist, other than in
various encrypted formats of any number of hocus-pocus conditional
physics, few of which seem to agree with one another.

SOHO Dosage
31 nifty pages of soft data on space radiation; meaning little if any
hard rad/rem data that pertains to human DNA that's having to reside
external to our magnetosphere.
http://spacecraft.ssl.umd.edu/academ....space_env.pdf

Earth L2 Dosage
http://planetquest.jpl.nasa.gov/docu...-radiation.pdf
Similar to the above "JWST-RPT-radiation" report, an official Raytheon/
TRW Space Data Report offered us a GSO satellite internal system
dosage pegged as 2e3 Sv/year while fully shielded by 5/16" aluminum (2
g/cm2), thus residing outside of our protective magnetosphere's Van
Allen belts as fully in the buff is likely capable of being similar to
that realm of dosage analogy, of there being at times 2e5 rem/year or
548 rem/day of local Xrays, Gamma and direct cosmic exposure that
you'll need sufficient spacecraft or habitat shielding in order to
long-term survive without incorporating a backup plan B of banked bone
marrow, especially on behalf of attinuating and/or somehow diverting
the moon's anticathode worth of hard Xrays and Gamma that's rather
unavoidable if your butt of frail DNA is situated within the moon's L1
for any extended period of time.

Fortunately for POOF City that's residing at the cool halo orbital
location or station-keeping realm of Venus L2(VL2) isn't nearly as
cosmic hot and nasty, whereas Venus and of its robust atmosphere
itself blocking and/or diverting the vast bulk of whatever nasty halo
CMEs our sun has to offer, as well as there being no such nearby moon
of secondary/recoil Xrays and Gamma to fret about.

Therefore, VL2 is not only a cool satellite environment in a solar IR
forced thermal sense of the word, but it's also offering a relatively
cool amount of humanly lethal radiation to deal with, as possibly
similar to or perhaps not much greater than what ISS/ESS has to
contend with. The primary habitat POOFs with their added shielding of
ice cold beer or whatever else you'd like to consume should manage to
protect our frail DNA rather nicely, as safely station-keeping us
within the VL2 halo orbit, that which could also host a new and
greatly improved set of ACE/SOHO/TRACE science instruments in addition
to whatever's intended for scoping out and/or probing Venus.
-
Brad Guth

very cool ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 June 28th 05 06:00 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Amateur Astronomy 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
Cool! Sally UK Astronomy 2 November 27th 03 12:56 PM