How cool is VL2

Old May 1st 07, 09:25 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
Bill Snyder

Default How cool is VL2

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:18:38 +0100, "T Wake"
wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 27, 7:21 am, "
wrote:
T Wake wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...

snip to "substance".

Every server also incorporates as much or as little robo moderation
and/or of client specific malware snooping capability along with as
much spermware/****ware as they can get safely away with, and there
are in fact more than a few insiders running amuck.
100% gibberish.

Decades of it, in fact.

I agree, there's decades of 100% gibberish running us amuck, though I
tend to think it's mostly a Jewish orchestrated thing, even if it
means putting a few of their own kind on a stick.

Hmm. Reading comprehension of a five year old.

"Sir, I have the attorney for the Children's Anti-Defamation Society
on line one . . ."

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old May 1st 07, 07:54 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On May 1, 1:25 am, Bill Snyder wrote:

"Sir, I have the attorney for the Children's Anti-Defamation Society
on line one . . ."

Is that supposed to be another Jewish motivated joke?

Does it have something/anything to do with the intent and/or jest of
this topic?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 1st 07, 08:11 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

How about sharing your supposedly better/alternative research as to
the following:
Planetshine IR Heat Flux [W/m2]
earthshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 266 w/m2
moonshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 342 w/m2 ?
venusshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 532 w/m2 ?

Obviously that suggested moonshine IR radiance of 342 w/m2 is based
upon the average, and not otherwise that of getting summarily roasted
to death from two directions wille orbiting the sunny side of that
physically dark and naked (other than argon and sodium atmosphere)
moon.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 1st 07, 08:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

In sci.physics, T Wake

wrote
on Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:22:45 +0100
:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
This silly Jewish ruse of yours has exactly what to do with how cool
is VL2?

Who are you talking to? What Jewish ruse are you talking about? Do you
have
medications for your paranioa?

He is of course talking about the Jewish uberplan, along
with the grays and the Bavarian Illuminati, to pretend
that we've been to the moon (and found it rather boring),
as opposed to us discovering their base of operations
on Luna, which is a large, highly sophisticated affair,
complete with accurate mind control beams.

These beams, which are also relayed through two satellites
situated at secondary Lagrange points (120 degrees
from Luna, and not documented in e.g. Wikipedia, but
there's no reason to think they're not there; they're
just not as interesting as the primary and secondary
Lagrange points, or even the other three shown at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrange_point, though
admittedly the Hill's Surface suggests they may not exist
-- which is all part of their devious, evil plan.

And of course the beam rays can be relayed through these
satellites, causing any individual who is on Earth to
be affected through a highly sophist...sophi...so...so
what about Paris Hilton, hm? Did she show anything today?
Wow, I can't get over Beyonce. Uh, is Britney still having
her head shaved? Too bad about Anna Nicole Smith. Duh,
what were we discussing again?

ROTFL.

Old May 1st 07, 08:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"Bill Snyder" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:18:38 +0100, "T Wake"
wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Apr 27, 7:21 am, "
wrote:
T Wake wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...

snip to "substance".

Every server also incorporates as much or as little robo moderation
and/or of client specific malware snooping capability along with as
much spermware/****ware as they can get safely away with, and there
are in fact more than a few insiders running amuck.
100% gibberish.

Decades of it, in fact.

I agree, there's decades of 100% gibberish running us amuck, though I
tend to think it's mostly a Jewish orchestrated thing, even if it
means putting a few of their own kind on a stick.

Hmm. Reading comprehension of a five year old.

"Sir, I have the attorney for the Children's Anti-Defamation Society
on line one . . ."

Brilliant :-)

Old May 1st 07, 08:13 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 1, 1:25 am, Bill Snyder wrote:

"Sir, I have the attorney for the Children's Anti-Defamation Society
on line one . . ."

Is that supposed to be another Jewish motivated joke?

Does it have something/anything to do with the intent and/or jest of
this topic?

It has a lot to do with the jest...

Anyway, kook, who made you USENET police?

Old May 1st 07, 08:25 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

How cool is VL2
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...46f 36879215c
-
Brad Guth

Old May 1st 07, 08:46 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
BradGuth

On Apr 28, 4:54 pm, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
In sci.physics, T Wake

wrote
on Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:22:45 +0100
:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

"How cool is VL2"

Is this an appoved tactic that's within your Old Testament and/or
Third Reich koran of your MI/NSA spook standards?

Your posts are pure gibberish.

#191,
Useless C++ Programming Idea #8830129:
std::set... v; for(..:iterator i = v.begin(); i != v.end(); i++)
if(*i == thing) {...}

These silly old fart Jewish~Athiest as NASA's infomercial spewing
fornacators (exactly like youself, T Wake, Art Deco, Phineas T
Puddleduck and so many other incest cloned borgs of their status quo
****ology) are as per usual blowing their silly brown-nosed brains out
from between their bigots-R-us butt-cheeks. Whereas now we get to
deal with their GOOGLE/Usenet approved hijackings as well as topic/
author stalking, just like their good old reliable Third Reich boot
camp and previous Roman training of putting their own kind on a stick.

Mars Salt ?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...9ce616537b06b0

Old May 1st 07, 08:55 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

How cool is VL2
http://kooklinks.com

You forgot to sneck AUK, Brad.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

#191,
Useless C++ Programming Idea #8830129:
std::set... v; for(..:iterator i = v.begin(); i != v.end(); i++)
if(*i == thing) {...}

These silly old fart Jewish~Athiest as NASA's infomercial spewing
fornacators (exactly like youself, T Wake, Art Deco, Phineas T
Puddleduck and so many other incest cloned borgs of their status quo
****ology) are as per usual blowing their silly brown-nosed brains out
from between their bigots-R-us butt-cheeks. Whereas now we get to
deal with their GOOGLE/Usenet approved hijackings as well as topic/
author stalking, just like their good old reliable Third Reich boot
camp and previous Roman training of putting their own kind on a stick.

Mars Salt ?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s..._frm/thread/f4...

How cool is VL2http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.history/browse_frm/thread/b6...
-
Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Once again and again, the flat Earth of Usenet naysayism strikes
again.

The fact that VL2 is extremely cool is simply too much of God's truth
and nothing but the truth to behold. Makes the rest of us wonder how
totally perverted these Old Testament faith-based fools really are,
doesn't it.

It seems they'll need a little more faith in something that's real.
-
Brad Guth

very cool ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 June 28th 05 06:00 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Amateur Astronomy 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
Cool! Sally UK Astronomy 2 November 27th 03 12:56 PM