The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Old June 27th 07, 01:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Why now we have the likes of Usenet lord/wizard Damien Valentine, that
want us to think there's absolutely nothing faith-based ever
responsible for anything bad going down. All the sudden there's not
one such faith-based group (other than supposedly those pesky Muslims)
at fault to behold, and of all that's so terribly wrong simply isn't
the fault of anyone if there's any swarm mindset to consider.

Unfortunately, our very own elected swarm of $congress$ wrestles
mostly with its own private parts, and then applies every Zion swarm
like trick in their dirty Old Testament black book in order to wrestle
with our private parts, more so than honestly dealing with God's truth
about promoting clean renewable energy, that which could easily have
replaced the vast bulk of fossil and yellowcake fuels (just ask Willie
Moo or countless others if you want a second, third or forth
opinion).

On behalf of consuming such spendy fossil or bio fuels, a clean
100+mpg in a Hummer-H2 is doable, and otherwise 200+mpg for the rest
of us village idiots without those nifty H2s, and without either one
of us discharging NOx to boot. God forbid, we can't have that sort of
outcome if it's not keeping the likes of Exxon/ENRON as happy campers.

Whatever is accomplished via our warm and fuzzy $Congress$ is simply
for the almighty buck and/or vote. Usually at best it's too little to
late unless we really want it bad enough that whatever the excessive
cost or delay isn't a factor. I bet you folks in charge can't hardly
wait to zoom the rest of pass the $1/Kwhr mark (plus mega loads of
soot, CO2, NOx and spent nuclear fuels plus related DNA toxic elements
included at no extra charge).

Of course at best our human global warming factor is worth perhaps 25%
of the actual reason we're losing the bulk of our ice and otherwise
continually having to pay the ultimate price. At the ongoing rate of
extracting 100 million tonnes of our food per year from our polluted
and becoming dead-zone populated oceans, along with fewer than ever
diatoms available and a badly failing magnetosphere is why global
polluting and thus assisting in warming our environment is soon enough
becoming the least of our survival problems.

It's not that the physics and science doesn't exist, whereas it's the
butt-saving swarm mindset that's keeping the whole truth and nothing
but the truth from emerging until every last bit of hard earned loot
is extracted from our pockets. Therefore, it's ourselves at fault for
having allowed our collective swarms to control this infomercial
spewing superhighway. In other words, apparently via modern evolution
we're no longer smart enough to grab onto the brass ring, much less
protect our private parts from the swarm mindset that has no
intentions of ever letting go of any such brass ring, or that of our
private parts.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 27th 07, 05:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Raghar

On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin wrote:
What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't paying
attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Old June 27th 07, 06:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't paying
attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own shadow?
-
Brad Guth

Old June 30th 07, 06:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 26, 1:02 pm, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
(Bobby Bryant) writes:
In article
,
John Griffin writes:
What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't
paying attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one
day, or what?
Not content to be a mere crank, he aspires to be an
antisemitic crank.

It's a shame. He's much more readable when he sticks
to talking
about Venus and extraterrestrials and such. Throwing Zion in
spoils his artistic value.

It's so hard to get good, quality ravings these days,
and when a
reliable crank does go overboard it's a loss to the form.

--

Joseph Nebus

And the positive and thus constructive contributions to this
topic via "Joseph Nebus" are??????????????

They are just above your tantrum, lunatic.
Old June 30th 07, 06:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't
paying attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one
day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own shadow?

Do tell us the answers, crazy Brad.
Old July 1st 07, 04:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't
paying attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one
day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own shadow?

Do tell us the answers, crazy Brad.

I do not have all the answers, whereas instead I have loads of pesky
questions that shouldn't be so insurmountable to resolve if you folks
claim being as all-knowing and otherwise nearly as smart as your
God(s).

How exactly did we manage to get into this faith-based cesspool mess
of such swarmism, compounded by such insurmountable naysayism that's
so unusually pro-Zionism?

Actually, those Roman Catholics as having previously wholesale
exterminated most all of those nice and intelligent Cathars (including
anyone else that just so happened to be in the shadow of Cathars) was
the sort of faith-based game plan of an orchestrated swarm action,
that which an ultra radical Zionist bigot like Hitler took notice of,
as to how nicely that bloody fiasco turned out for directly benefiting
the Roman Catholics.

These rusemaster/naysayer folks don't actually know their own squat,
as in knowing little if anything about physics, damn little else about
the best available science, as well as nothing whatsoever about
deductive observationology and not to mention their not knowing how to
avoid all of that used toilet paper of their own kind. As I'd said
before, these pesky pro-Zion folks of Usenet elect to exclude whatever
evidence rocks their boat, and therefore don't wish to share their own
squat, much less the squat of others, as well as having absolutely no
remorse over putting their own kind on a stick, much less others of
anything Atheist, Catholic or forbid Islamic/Muslim faith-based is
just too freaking bad if you happen to get in their Zionist way.

These pro-Zion folks as derived from such skewed history, hocus-pocus
science and even their terrestrial limited physics that supports their
naysayism, have no intent of honestly sharing those spendy public
supercomputers and of their bought and publically paid for software,
as for deriving those fully interactive 3D animation simulations on
behalf of easily demonstrating what's actually doable in the past,
present and future. It's exactly as though they're deathly afraid of
something that should have been publicly known and openly shared as of
decades ago.

Their constant and consistant swarm mindset of denial, evidence
exclusion and further denial of their denial is frankly typical of a
sick ruse of a self-God imposed cult, that's having been orchestrating
their swarm intelligence in order to get their way at any cost,
whereas the ends always justifies their means. This swarm
intelligence includes perpetrating hot or cold wars, and extending
such wars forever if need be.

The almighty buck or whatever's the best loot of the day, plus having
nearly total control over whatever that loot can purchase is what
drives a Zion swarm mindset, whereas nothing honestly religious or
otherwise honestly faith-based is contributed to the general good of
humanity that's outside of their Skull and Bones agenda, that's still
operating as more Zion Third Reich intent upon global domination than
anything else, and because we can't hardly believe anything being
shared from the ranks of their Usenet is why it's clearly a matter of
those actions instead of their word that counts.

The sort of actions that I've seen the most of are those actions of a
global domination cultism, that's clearly more Zionist mindset than
not, by way of their sticking with whatever is Old Testament scripted
and/or published into our textbooks and science journals (of which
Zions so happen to extensively control), as representing the holy
grail of the one and only truth that just so happens to always favor a
Zionist interpretation. Therefore, controlling the interpretation of
the past, present and futhre is absolute key to the very survival of
their swarm mindset that collectively only wants it their way.

In other words, we've been summarily screwed over by a few too many of
these faith-based folks and of their loyal brown-nosed minions and
otherwise getting raped by their puppets, as supposedly having "the
right stuff" and the one and only stuff that counts.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old July 1st 07, 06:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't
paying attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one
day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own shadow?

Do tell us the answers, crazy Brad.

I do not have all the answers, whereas instead I have loads of
pesky questions that shouldn't be so insurmountable to resolve
if you folks claim being as all-knowing and otherwise nearly
as smart as your God(s).

How exactly did we manage to get into this faith-based
cesspool mess of such swarmism, compounded by such
insurmountable naysayism that's so unusually pro-Zionism?

Nice example of what "word spaghetti" might mean.

Actually, those Roman Catholics as having previously wholesale
exterminated most all of those nice and intelligent Cathars
(including anyone else that just so happened to be in the
shadow of Cathars) was the sort of faith-based game plan of an
orchestrated swarm action, that which an ultra radical Zionist
bigot like Hitler took notice of, as to how nicely that bloody
fiasco turned out for directly benefiting the Roman Catholics.

I used babelfish to improve that paragraph. I translated it from
the Guthgobble dialect of English to Italian, then translated the
Italian to Frog, Frog to Spanish and then back to English. It
came out lots better, as you can see:

"Really, these Roman catholics like doing précédentement
they exterminated to by the greater one most of all these
cathars (nobodies including differently that thus it seemed
as soon as to be in the shade of cathars) erano pleasant and
intelligent the specie of the program faith - based of an
action had swarm, the one of the game whose sionistico
religious fanatic extreme radical as the informed Hitlers
took I, as soon as what to pleasantly this fiasco bloody turn
out to favor the Roman catholics directly"

It's still gobble, but at least it's funnier.

These rusemaster/naysayer folks don't actually know their own
squat, as in knowing little if anything about physics, damn
little else about the best available science, as well as
nothing whatsoever about deductive observationology and not to
mention their not knowing how to avoid all of that used toilet
paper of their own kind. As I'd said before, these pesky
pro-Zion folks of Usenet elect to exclude whatever evidence
rocks their boat, and therefore don't wish to share their own
squat, much less the squat of others, as well as having
absolutely no remorse over putting their own kind on a stick,
much less others of anything Atheist, Catholic or forbid
Islamic/Muslim faith-based is just too freaking bad if you
happen to get in their Zionist way.

That one was easier, just one step with a piddly little program I
wrote:

Tehse rusemaset/rnaysayer floks do'nt auctally konw thier own
suqat, as in koinwng lttile if atnnyhig aobut pshycis, damn
ltitle esle abuot the best avaliable seccine, as well as nihotng
whaotsever aobut dedctuive obserinvatoology and not to mienton
thier not kwnonig how to aovid all of that used toelit paepr of
tehir own kind. As I'd siad brefoe, thsee peksy poro-iZn floks
of Uesent eelct to eldxcue wavheter ednivece rcoks tehir boat,
and thfeerore dno't wish to sahre thier own sqaut, much lses the
suqat of otrehs, as well as hniavg absltouely no rremose over
ptiutng tehir own knid on a stcik, much lses ohrtes of aythning
Aithest, Ctailhoc or friobd IslamM/icuslim faihta-bsed is jsut
too fenrakig bad if you hppaen to get in tehir Zniiost way.

These pro-Zion folks as derived from such skewed history,
hocus-pocus science and even their terrestrial limited physics
that supports their naysayism, have no intent of honestly
sharing those spendy public supercomputers and of their bought
and publically paid for software, as for deriving those fully
interactive 3D animation simulations on behalf of easily
demonstrating what's actually doable in the past, present and
future. It's exactly as though they're deathly afraid of
something that should have been publicly known and openly
shared as of decades ago.

I found a secret way to make that one 15 percent better, but that
was still zero on any and every scale.

Their constant and consistant swarm mindset of denial,
evidence exclusion and further denial of their denial is
frankly typical of a sick ruse of a self-God imposed cult,
that's having been orchestrating their swarm intelligence in
order to get their way at any cost, whereas the ends always
justifies their means. This swarm intelligence includes
perpetrating hot or cold wars, and extending such wars forever
if need be.

You already spewed that.

I suggest that you spew before you're full to bursting with that
****. It just comes out in a torrent of verbal puke when you
wait to long.

[...]

Unsalvageable.

In other words, we've been summarily screwed over by a few too
many of these faith-based folks and of their loyal brown-nosed
minions and otherwise getting raped by their puppets, as
supposedly having "the right stuff" and the one and only stuff
that counts. -
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George
Orwell -

That's stupid.

Brad Guth

Old July 1st 07, 11:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 1, 10:33 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Such a typical Zionist swarm mindset. You're doing just great.

Too bad it's all another Zion butt load of damage-control lies.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 1st 07, 11:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 30, 10:37 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 26, 1:02 pm, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
(Bobby Bryant) writes:
In article
,
John Griffin writes:
What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't
paying attention? Did you just wake up chanting it one
day, or what?
Not content to be a mere crank, he aspires to be an
antisemitic crank.

It's a shame. He's much more readable when he sticks
to talking
about Venus and extraterrestrials and such. Throwing Zion in
spoils his artistic value.

It's so hard to get good, quality ravings these days,
and when a
reliable crank does go overboard it's a loss to the form.

--

Joseph Nebus

And the positive and thus constructive contributions to this
topic via "Joseph Nebus" are??????????????

They are just above your tantrum, lunatic.- Hide quoted text -

You speak for others of your incest mutated kind?

What part of the Zion swarm intelligence do you represent?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 2nd 07, 05:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 1, 7:28 pm, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:55 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:45 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Raghar wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:22 am, John Griffin
wrote:

What popped "Zion" into your protomind while I wasn't
paying attention? Did you just wake up chanting it
one day, or what?- Hide quoted text -

Ian Parker

Why is GOOGLE/NOVA and most other Usenet servers
Pro-Zion?

Why is their faith-based swarm so afraid of its own
shadow?

Do tell us the answers, crazyBrad.

smart as your God(s).

unusually pro-Zionism?

Actually, those Roman Catholics
ultra radical Zionist bigot

These rusemaster/naysayer folks
used toilet paper of their own kind
Islamic/Muslim faith-based is

These pro-Zion folks as derived

Their constant and consistant swarm mindset
self-God imposed cult

The almighty buck or whatever's
Zion swarm mindset
Zion Third Reich

The sort of actions that I've seen
global domination cultism
textbooks and science journals
Zionist interpretation

summarily screwed over
raped by their puppets

Tell us [tinu] what you really think, Vern.

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=deco

--Kali, quoted endlessly by David Tholen as evidence of
"something"- Hide quoted text -

Zion rusemasters at naysayism are like those brown-nosed
clowns that keep popping out of those cute little MI/NSA/CIA
clown cars, along with their Zionist Hitler doing all the
driving. -
BradGuth

Are you aware of the Government/Media Disinformation Agency?- Hide quoted text -

You mean the Zion MI/NSA/CIA and/or of their Skull and Bones cultism
of their Third Reich that's in charge of our private parts?

Yes, I am aware of the "Government/Media Disinformation Agency".
-
Brad Guth