OFFICIAL COMPLAIN TO AUSTRALIA ON BEHALF OF TYRWHITT, THOMSON, SEARLS & SUNDRIES

Old March 10th 07, 11:39 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default OFFICIAL COMPLAIN TO ISP LOOMING

Thanks (additions below) :-)
"Peeta" wrote in message ...
| What you failed to show is the WAN addresses behind their Linksys
| routers. They use three of them in series, plus a Cisco mainframe slot
| array. Try samspade.org instead of ARIN.
| On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:21:23 +1000, "Sunny"
| wrote:
|

| wrote in message ups.com...
| Official letter soon to about :
| 86.73.93.88
| "Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times"
|
| 86.73.93.88
|

| role: LDCOM Legal Contact
| address: neuf telecom
| address: Immeuble Quai Ouest
| address: 40-42 Quai du point du jour
| address: 92659 Boulogne Billancourt
| address: France
| fax-no: +33 1 58 63 18 18
| admin-c: LD699-RIPE
| tech-c: LM5867-RIPE
| e-mail:
| nic-hdl: LD699-RIPE
| abuse-mailbox:

|remarks: For Hacking Spamming or Security problems
remarks: send mail to :
remarks:

Old March 11th 07, 07:29 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

The French are well aware as to the way they are treated in the Land
Of *******s, f...n australia !
It ranges from plain insulting frog, frenchies, etc to the most
debased insults levelled at those great & generous people such as :
CHEESE EATING SURRENDERING FRENCH MONKEYS §

In that australian hell even the best such as Australia Mining
Pioneer Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud as dealt with the same way ! The only
Mining Prospector who put 3 miles on that Land of *******s indeed and
in return is called a turd by the filthy degenerate & abject shadow of
Humanity !

Keep complaining you gutless anonymous toad of Sunny Ze **** ... my
numerous in series providers ( up to 7 now ) approve indeed my way of
sending back to you faces of degenerate Antipodean australian mongrel
*******s some of the insults you have hurling for ages to the Superior
& most Admirable French Ladies & Gentlemen !!!! YOU the most miserable
australian rabble and indeed vile, ignoble, mean, vicious, wicked &
wretched Australian ****s !!!

Every occasion, as yesterday 2, is good for me to put people on guard
against going to your australia ****land and land of Criminals
indeed !!!
Believe you me, son of bitch, I have prevented up to this day dozen of
people going to such enemies country as australia is rightly to the
French people. ... Further still & by a chain reaction I am sure
thousand of people in the world know, thanks to me, what Hell on
Earth is your Antipodean ****land of Australia

I shall of course never cease my crusade to inform and make good
people aware of the dangers to migrating to your country of shame
lying, thieving & murdering australian manure !!! I consider it as my
duty to prevent as many people as possible to lose their lives in that
Hell !

I have duly applauded yesterday the dedicated efforts of Cyclones
George, as I will applaud Jacob when he strikes the Land of *******s
tonight. George & Jacob are good mates of mine and have done & going
to do their best to laminate such immoral maggots to the ground. After
denying for a full generation and pushing forward frauds &
criminals, you realise that your heroes are in fact like you : Just
plain australian Convict Rabble indeed who do not want to assume their
crimes indeed ... and not only do not want to get you worthless
australian medals of merit, but are digging themselves into the ground
in shame ... and just like Wombats want to be forgotten !!!

WHAT A SHAMEFUL SITUATION IT IS TO HAVE PUT 3 MINES ON THE MAP OF
SUCH WORTHLESS COUNTRY AUSTRALIA, MANNED BY SUCH CRIMINAL RABBLE
INDEED !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old March 11th 07, 07:37 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

reposting following correction of some errors

The French are well aware as to the way they are treated in the Land
Of *******s, f...n australia !
It ranges from plain insulting frog, frenchies, etc to the most
debased insults levelled at those great & generous people such as :
CHEESE EATING SURRENDERING FRENCH MONKEYS §

In that australian hell even the best, such as Australia Mining
Pioneer Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud as dealt with the same way ! The only
Mining Prospector & True Geologist indeed who put 3 mines on that Land
of *******s is in turn called a turd by the filthy degenerate & abject
shadow of Humanity : Australians !

Old March 11th 07, 07:29 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

But you are a turd, Turdball! At least Sunny has a brain. You don't.

Oh yeah, dont' cyclones bring LOTS OF RAIN? I thought you weren't
allowing that?

Saul Levy

On 10 Mar 2007 23:29:16 -0800, wrote:

[...]

Founder of the FALSE Geology

OFFICIAL REPLY TO AUSTRALIA GEOLOGY TURDS [email protected] Astronomy Misc 13 February 19th 07 12:38 AM
ANGLESEA, ZE TYRWHITT TURD AND ZE WA WHOREHOUSE AKA PARLIAMENT [email protected] Astronomy Misc 5 January 10th 07 08:13 PM
J. J. Thomson Speaks Double-A Misc 0 July 13th 05 10:28 AM
Nobel Prize for David Thomson?! Twittering One Misc 0 December 25th 04 10:23 PM
Complain to CNN Greg Crinklaw Amateur Astronomy 138 January 7th 04 05:57 AM