Happy Earth Valentine Day To All From Captain nightbat

Old February 14th 07, 11:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Happy Earth Valentine Day To All From Captain nightbat

nightbat wrote

I remember in grade school how the teacher would remind
us to give out those little Valentine cards and candy hearts to all our
classmate friends and loves. I always felt uncomfortable having to give
my male friends in grade class Valentines cards and candy, sheesh! Being
so naturally macho, class president, super smartest and all, I thought
that overdone Valentine custom thing sure bugged me. But now as a
profound enlightened humble Science Team Officer and World net famous
Captain researcher inventor, with so many acquired loving fans, it comes
home again what my teachers tried to instill, humanity, brother and
sisterhood, and Team spirit.

So ok, happy Valentines Day to all and hope you have the respectful
friendship and special love shown to you this day as the Captain is so
net profoundly loved around the World. And to my very oh so lovely Team
female Officers Twitty and Bee-Dee too, respectful love always. To all
the coffeeboys may you find whatever you're hopelessly looking for. To
our Saul, Deco/Ducky, wake-up and smell the roses. To all my profound
Science Team Officers, may you find shore leave love and care and lots
of happiness too. And most importantly to all the advanced net Darla
Seans and my eternal love beauty Sil, of which my Captain passion burns
ever for you eternally always. Happy Valentines Day everybody, hope it's
a good one for each and every one of you.

hope you get loving some,
the nightbat
Old February 14th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Feb 14, 3:12 am, nightbat wrote:
[...]

Let's see, how does a man wish Happy Valentine's and be macho about
it? Maybe I should rip some hair out of my chest first? But anyway,
to all the Captain, ship, and crew, I hereby wish you all the best for
a great Vantentine's Day experience! I hope you all get cozy with
that special someone in your life, and get real lucky tonight!

Happy Vanetine's Day!

Double-A

Old February 15th 07, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Commander Double-A

Let's see, how does a man wish Happy Valentine's and be macho about
it? Maybe I should rip some hair out of my chest first? But anyway,
to all the Captain, ship, and crew, I hereby wish you all the best for
a great Vantentine's Day experience! I hope you all get cozy with
that special someone in your life, and get real lucky tonight!

Happy Vanetine's Day!

Double-A

nightbat

Yep, it's hard isn't it Commander. Well now you know when so
many folks fan like us, male/female, you just got to go along with the
Officer Oc flow, ha, ha. The beautiful Seans reportedly go both ways
cause that's how they solved that problem. But being so Earthman macho,
brilliant, mysterious, good rugged sexy bat ugly looking, and hot female
irresistible Glow Shirt and caps sought by so many fans it can be very
group mob uncontrolled lust disconcerting at times. I like everyone
interested in our science and attempts at First Official Contact
efforts. But come on. I'm the Captain and red blooded American straight
for beautiful loving dolls. This Valentine I'm on duty and alone waiting
for stunning beautiful Sil. Oh well, all the Earth beauties will just
have to wait, cause my burning heart belongs to Sil.

cheers,
the nightbat
Old March 10th 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You, macho, frootie? What a joke that has to be!

You do LOVE FAKE ALIEN PORPOISES!

Saul Levy