I finally SVBSCRIBED to alt.astronomy

Old February 4th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,alt.fan.art-bell
Archie Leach

Default I finally SVBSCRIBED to alt.astronomy

I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Old February 4th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 4, 3:11 am, Archie Leach wrote:
I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Welcome... and bring it up...

Old February 4th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

Archie Leach wrote:

I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Heh, there is no place quite like the Land of Darla.

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 4th 07, 04:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

Warhol wrote:

On Feb 4, 3:11 am, Archie Leach wrote:
I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Welcome... and bring it up...

Still trying to hide from AUK, fez-head?

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 4th 07, 04:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 4, 5:14 am, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 4, 3:11 am, Archie Leach wrote:
I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Welcome... and bring it up...

Still trying to hide from AUK, fez-head?

--

Are you Archie too? oh Lord... he keeps cloning.

Old February 4th 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Warhol wrote:

On Feb 4, 5:14 am, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 4, 3:11 am, Archie Leach wrote:
I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Welcome... and bring it up...

Still trying to hide from AUK, fez-head?

--

Are you Archie too? oh Lord... he keeps cloning.

Ah, the ol' standby -- sockpuppet delusions. They never fail to amuse.

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 4th 07, 05:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 4, 5:31 am, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:14 am, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 4, 3:11 am, Archie Leach wrote:
I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Welcome... and bring it up...

Still trying to hide from AUK, fez-head?

--

Are you Archie too? oh Lord... he keeps cloning.

Ah, the ol' standby -- sockpuppet delusions. They never fail to amuse.

--

No ... Today the group is 408 members strong... aint that good news.
Astronomy group is growing to become a beast... we need more

Old February 4th 07, 07:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Warhol wrote:

On Feb 4, 5:31 am, Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:

On Feb 4, 5:14 am, Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:

On Feb 4, 3:11 am, Archie Leach wrote:

I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Welcome... and bring it up...

Still trying to hide from AUK, fez-head?

--

Are you Archie too? oh Lord... he keeps cloning.

Ah, the ol' standby -- sockpuppet delusions. They never fail to amuse.

--

Star Officer Chaplain Warhol

No ... Today the group is 408 members strong... aint that good news.
Astronomy group is growing to become a beast... we need more
knight's... because the bad news more Coffee boy's are cometh... and
they clone.

nightbat

Of course the newsgroup alt.astronomy is growing and now Nobel
subject worldwide acknowledged and Science Officers Sir Knighted
nomination level class. To be an Commissioned Science Knight is a great
honor not to mention profound esteem liked by so many. The auk funny
clueless coffeeboys can't hold a candle to even beginner space cadets
let alone the finest Officer profound original thinkers in the World.

good thinking,
the nightbat

Old February 4th 07, 09:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 4, 8:53 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Warhol wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:31 am, Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:

On Feb 4, 5:14 am, Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:

[...]

313 ...

313 of the most devoted believers, equivalent to the number of those
that had accompanied the Prophet at the Battle of the Groups, the
first armed encounter imposed by the Coffee boys on the Science
Officers. The Greenknight and Nightbat devotees will gather in
Alt.astronomy; the people of science will be surprised at the
presence of so many faithful. These enlightened individuals will
pledge allegiance to the Our Faith; their gathering reminds me of ayah
148 of Surah Baqara of the holy Qur'an that says, "Wherever you are
Allah will bring you altogether, surely Allah has power over all
things."

God is Great...

Old February 4th 07, 11:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,alt.fan.art-bell
Intrepid Logic

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 20:57:21 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Archie Leach wrote:

I've read through two threads as of yet, both fairly recent.

It's painfully obvious that there's a surplus of rather ignorant
individuals on this group. I figured on that coming in, but I didn't
expect it to be so apparent and overwhelming.

Heh, there is no place quite like the Land of Darla.

Is it in any way similar to the land of Narnia?

Finally!!! franco SETI 1 March 11th 05 02:01 PM
finally Mag 6 sky atm Amateur Astronomy 28 July 19th 04 07:25 PM
Finally got to see something. HobGobSnakyWaky UK Astronomy 6 March 15th 04 07:38 AM
Finally The Ancient One Misc 7 December 14th 03 06:05 PM
I've finally done it! Jim UK Astronomy 6 August 25th 03 07:47 AM