New Ray Gun Being Brought into Service!

Old February 14th 07, 06:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default New Ray Gun Being Brought into Service!

Someone should put that IDIOT out of his misery, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:42:44 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Hagar

They should test it on Warhol !!
Save a dog and zap a WarSwine.

nightbat

Impertinent insolence towards a profound Earth Science Team
Officer is not tolerated Hagar, at ease. The new service ray gun will be
a welcomed piece for all Earth Science Team Officers, so watch your
tongue if you ever hope to make it and regulation service get one. I'm
issuing you two demerits on your Star Candidate service application for
that disrespectful comment about Chaplain Major Warhol.

that is all,
the nightbat

Old February 14th 07, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's more like OSSIFERS, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:51:51 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

News bird brain, because here in alt.astronomy we always give
proper science credit where credit is due. While your ducky brain
iterations are always self emotionally attached displayed and fully
credit no science content accorded to you without Peer approved personal
likes or dislikes interest opinion affirmation. Each profound Earth
Science Team Officer stands or falls on his own contributing science
worth and merit. Unlike auk coffeeboys who rant on cluelessly about
Service Officers and then run away to give their own made up silly
awards for it, sheesh!

dismissed,
the nightbat

Old February 14th 07, 09:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:
Someone should put that IDIOT out of his misery, frootie!

Saul Levy

nightbat

I did, I took him off the streets and plan to send him with us
where no man has gone before. They don't call the Legendary Captain
nightbat profound for nothing. Stay in the desert and you'll live, to
tell your grandchildren about us and die in bed an regretful old man. Or
bravely come with us, become youthful, and what would you give to say
you are one of us, the fearless, adventurous, the oh so scientific
spirited that you were ready when the Seans finally got here. Braveheart
nightbat from Indy Base One, you only have one life, chance make it
excitingly worth while.

Space the final frontier,
the nightbat

Old February 14th 07, 10:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

It's more like OSSIFERS, frootie!

Saul Levy

nightbat

It's profound Science Officers Saul, get it straight, and learn
to fly high and straight or crash, oh the humanity!

Old March 10th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I'm not leaving either, frootie! And neither are YOU! HA HA HA HA
HA!

Oh, excuse me! I thought we were all going to die in one of
WartPlug's DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER! disasters! Yes, you are probably
right: I will die of old age. Regretful? No way! I have no
regrets...

Saul Levy

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 03:54:31 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote