Nightbat Calling Officer Greysky

Old January 25th 07, 09:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Nightbat Calling Officer Greysky

nightbat wrote

Top Secret
All Protocols in Place
For Science Officer Eyes Only

Officer Greysky, made Sean contact, please have those
intergalactic FTL buffers all tuned in for acute Earth reception. Seans
reported incoming INTERGAL back---not a drill---adjust your dual phase
hyper echo quantum silencers. repeat not a drill. Sean Captain Ollie
Comm message received.

End of Transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

on duty,
the nightbat

Old January 25th 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Top Secret
All Protocols in Place
For Science Officer Eyes Only

Officer Greysky, made Sean contact, please have those
intergalactic FTL buffers all tuned in for acute Earth reception. Seans
reported incoming INTERGAL back---not a drill---adjust your dual phase
hyper echo quantum silencers. repeat not a drill. Sean Captain Ollie Comm
message received.

End of Transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

on duty,
the nightbat

Yes Sir!
All hyper quantum buffers tuned For maximum sensitivity and open for message
relay Sir!
May there yet be some Sunshine on our poor planet.

Greysky, out.

Old January 25th 07, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

night bat wrote

Greeks wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Top Secret
All Protocols in Place
For Science Officer Eyes Only

Officer Greysky, made Sean contact, please have those
intergalactic FTL buffers all tuned in for acute Earth reception. Seans
reported incoming INTERGAL back---not a drill---adjust your dual phase
hyper echo quantum silencers. repeat not a drill. Sean Captain Ollie Comm
message received.

End of Transmission
nightbat signature authenticated

on duty,
the nightbat

Major Greysky
Yes Sir!
All hyper quantum buffers tuned For maximum sensitivity and open for message
relay Sir!
May there yet be some Sunshine on our poor planet.

Greysky, out.

night bat

Very good Major, we must keep those FT. lines open, Sean Team
has been reportedly hit and the Pro has had to remain main base back for
medical reasons. Bones Do Y is attending to him, and Darla and Sill are
on now advised mission returning back to Earth space quadrant. Comma
working perfectly if we can only keep coffee boy static to an -+
background minimum. Have advised Team members of situation, stay alert
in case of passing comet space flow comma interference or disturbances.

over and out,
the night bat

Old January 25th 07, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Very good Major, we must keep those FT. lines open, Sean Team
has been reportedly hit and the Pro has had to remain main base back for
medical reasons. Bones Do Y is attending to him, and Darla and Sill are
on now advised mission returning back to Earth space quadrant. Comma
working perfectly if we can only keep coffee boy static to an -+
background minimum. Have advised Team members of situation, stay alert
in case of passing comet space flow comma interference or disturbances.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

--
Painius admits there is no evidence for flowing space...

"There is every reason to believe that evidence will surface in favor of
the CBB/FS, evidence that will be powerful incentive for science to
search
for more evidence, leading to deeper intuitive extrapolations, leading
searching for more evidence, and so on."
Old February 13th 07, 06:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Hey idiot frootie, I saw it!

Saul Levy

Old February 13th 07, 10:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

Hey honorary Captain, I saw it!

Saul Levy

nightbat

Now you've done it Saul, using your nursing home rec room
computer to tap into Science Officer top secret comm messages, bad, very
bad. You hereby are being issued ten further demerits against your
denied cadet application for Profound Science Team Officer. Shame on you
for tapping into for Science Officer eyes only top secret messages.

Old February 13th 07, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

More word salad! Yeah, I'm talking about the last line below,
frootie! Commas ARE such a bother!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:01:36 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Very good Major, we must keep those FT. lines open, Sean Team
has been reportedly hit and the Pro has had to remain main base back for
medical reasons. Bones Do Y is attending to him, and Darla and Sill are
on now advised mission returning back to Earth space quadrant. Comma
working perfectly if we can only keep coffee boy static to an -+
background minimum. Have advised Team members of situation, stay alert
in case of passing comet space flow comma interference or disturbances.

over and out,
the night bat [watch the space bar, frootie!]

Old February 14th 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

More word salad! Yeah, I'm talking about the last line below,
frootie! Commas ARE such a bother!

Saul Levy

nightbat

That's because the auk coffeeboy net comm static interference
is enormous, even Sagan SETI couldn't get through or around them like
us. For we have genius Major Greysky on out Team. Those FTL buffers and
that intergalactic piercing radio he developed is so far advanced,
nothing like it.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:01:36 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Very good Major, we must keep those FTL. lines open, Sean Team
has been reportedly hit and the Pro has had to remain main base back for
medical reasons. Bones Doc Y is attending to him, and Darla and Sill are
on now advised mission returning back to Earth space quadrant. Comm
working perfectly if we can only keep coffee boy static to an -+
background minimum. Have advised Team members of situation, stay alert
in case of passing comet space flow comm interference or disturbances.

over and out,
the nightbat [watch the space bar, Captain!] Thanks, auk corrected

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat
"Doctor, what do we do with these clueless auk orphans?"
"Put them with the rest of the born losers"
Old March 10th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What a wacko you are, frootie!

Saul Levy

nightbat calling Sil nightbat Misc 192 January 19th 06 05:55 PM
Sil calling nightbat Sil Misc 15 January 4th 06 02:58 PM
Calling The Nightbat Art Deco Misc 10 November 23rd 05 11:25 PM
Calling The Nightbat nightbat Misc 16 November 1st 05 08:20 PM
Officer Greysky Is Still Sending FTL Nightbat Posts Into The Future nightbat Misc 11 May 2nd 05 02:35 AM