Going Blind Warning Concerning Viewing of Comet McNaught

Old February 8th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Warhol going for the unholy trinity - Anne Boleyn, Prince of Israel and Blackbeard!

In article , "Warhol" wrote:

Right thats Breaking News... I am a descendant of Ann of Veas Boleyon... I
dont known yet the complet story... but surly looks that... Ann kept a
secret and there for she lost her head from that tiny Neck and so there was
a Queens Anne's Revenge... In those times all kings dream to be the Father
of Warhol... you known... because I have the X of the secret Map of
Blackbeard and Redbeard... both are my Gran'da'dy's... The Peacemaker and
The Judge... two functions I will take soon on me... you see... at the end
everybody shall pay tribute or face my Judgement... this was a Message of
the Peacemaker. (Red Warning)

Tarzan al Magrabi.... survivor of the wreckage Queen Anne's Revenge,
flagship of Blackbeard. Do you start to understand or not yet? (Green
Warning)

So I am Prince of reel Israel too... and High Priest of the Atlas Lions...
sun of Absalom and Henry VIII.(White Warning)

My flag is Queen Anne's Revenge... The Pirate Puzzle is almost solved and
the Map will be mine... the rest is olny to place that X on right place
where it belong... otherwise that will have the sinking of the Island with
the great secret... of the Most feared Pirats, that ever have walketh on
Earth since the times of Julius Caesar...

http://freenet-homepage.de/hawkeyepi...es/p_teach.jpg

The secret behind QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE PROJECT... the Birth of Warhol...

Hah. just like the Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow
"War Bino" which means "the War Baby of MARS". right why I am green too.
Rainbow means also ARC... Warrior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_(mythology)

The Greenknight

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 8th 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Feb 8, 12:41 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article , "Warhol" wrote:
[...]

I am Hammered

The Horseman has had one too many tonight...

When Britain first, at heaven's command,
Arose from out the azure main,
Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,
This was the charter, the charter of the land,
And guardian angels sang this strain:

Rule Britania!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must in their turn, to tyrants fall,
Must in ,must in, must in their turn, to tyrants fall,
While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Brittons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Now that's a war like act...

Old February 8th 07, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article , "Warhol" wrote:

[...]

He is really most amazing -- pick a person at random out of any history
text, and fez-head is his/her descendent.

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Old February 8th 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

"Art Deco" a écrit dans le message de news:
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article , "Warhol" wrote:

[...]

Well the story goes like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK1K1vxY9Zg

Its about one of the Best kept secrets in History and only one persoon in
the hole world known the truth better than I do... But History say's Sally
Queen Ann, mother of Twins baby's of King Henry VIII (Founding Father of
Great Brittain House)... and there was an evil uncle who wanted to murder
the twins who came just out the womb of their mother... so that he could sit
on Gran'da'dy's seat as King...

Let’s go back a little to the previous Times, the last Stuart to sit on the
Throne was
Queen Ann and the next successor to the Throne was George I, who was Elector
of the German
Duchy of Hanover. He was first of the British line of Hanoverian kings who
reigned until 1830.
George inherited the Throne through his mother Sophia, the daughter of
Elizabeth who married
Frederick Elector of Palatine. Elizabeth was the only daughter of James I of
England. Elizabeth’s
brother was Charles I, who was beheaded by the Republican rebels under
Oliver Cromwell.

the Hanoverian kings succeeding to the Throne of England, as they say being
German and having German descent, they are not the true inheritors of the
Throne of David.

No... they were not and the reel sacred Seeds were hidden, from the devil
himself... and the RedBaron was born without the devill knowning it was King
Henry beloved Baby... and the Redbaron became the second family in the
Moorish Empire the House of TheBar'ode... The Powder House... and its
happens that my own Father who is descendant of King David married my Mother
who is descendant of Queen Ann and King Henry VIII... Let me ad that Henry
VIII is Merlin in Kings Arthur Tail... the Man who could read the stars...
And I got that from Gran'da'dy King Henry VIII... Great... NO?

I still looking for clue's... but I think I have understood, but there are
still some holes I must look in deeper see if there are no key's hidden...
you wont understand anyway... simply because you are a coffee boy king... Ha
ha ha... SallyVeas is simply Amazing.

The battles and demonic forces have tried everything possible to halt the
Powder House and LightHouse line.

.... and the story gets complicated, but I will worme myself true it.. dont
worry... its a story of two eggs... with two symbols... one a Unicorn and
the other Lion...

Finally all founding fathers of all Nations are connected with me in
someway... Dont forget Great man paved my way to Great glory, that no man or
demon can take away from me... You see?

Wormie... Von SallyVeas... and the Amazing great escape from the Devill
hands.

Old February 9th 07, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Going Blind Warning Concerning Viewing of Comet McNaught

How many people died from Katrina, frootie? It was more than ZERO
that time, and you saved NO ONE!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:51:07 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Normally the chance of going blind is not an issue when
viewing fast moving comets from Earth as they make their rare
appearances, but McNaught is different.

See:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tml?source=rss

Well coffee boys especially don't have to worry since they're mostly
interested in just spaming profound Earth Science Team Officers not
actual astronomy goings on. However the warning is for all who attempt
to try to catch a glimpse of it due to its proximity near the horizon
passing close to the Sun at dusk or dawn.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Major Warhol

good that you posted this warning Knight Nightbat... I would like to
warne specialy Saul...

nightbat

Yes our Saul is a special case, but he has been apparently
already blind to so many ongoing planetary events and warnings from
profound Science Team Officers which usually go ignored or discounted by
him.

carry on,
the nightbat

Bart Devo

Unfortunately the "warnings" of profound Officers such as yourself and
war-fizzy cannot be safely ignored.

nightbat

The Katrina survivors and other most recent catastrophe warned
victims happily agree, for their lives depended on early warning by the
profound Earth Science Team Officers. Notice no one cares about whether
auk lames on or foolish awards, just that the boys properly serve the
coffee.

fill that cup Red Cap,
the nightbat

Old February 15th 07, 06:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You used to see with your prick, BEERTbrain? Imagine that!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:23:47 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

nightbat can I relate going blind with a comet the way going blind by
masturbating?. When younger I did have to wear glasses because of
Pee-Air. Times were hard when I was young. Bert

Old February 15th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Many astronomers, pro and amateur, view the Sun all the time, frootie,
with no eye damage.

Guess that's a totally unknown bit of information to you!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:40:17 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nigthbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat can I relate going blind with a comet the way going blind by
masturbating?. When younger I did have to wear glasses because of
Pee-Air. Times were hard when I was young. Bert

nightbat

Attempting to view the Sun with a telescope is not a good idea
even if a beautiful comet just happens to be close by. And come on
that's an old wife's tale Bert, cause you can't go blind playing with
yourself for then how do you explain the coffeeboys always managing to
Officer find us?

Oh the humanity!,
the nightbat

Old February 15th 07, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Not I, DA! I lost the thick glasses when I had my cataracts replaced.

Saul Levy

On 26 Jan 2007 14:20:58 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

On Jan 26, 11:40 am, nightbat wrote:
nigthbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
nightbat can I relate going blind with a comet the way going blind by
masturbating?. When younger I did have to wear glasses because of
Pee-Air. Times were hard when I was young. Bertnightbat

Attempting to view the Sun with a telescope is not a good idea
even if a beautiful comet just happens to be close by. And come on
that's an old wife's tale Bert, cause you can't go blind playing with
yourself for then how do you explain the coffeeboys always managing to
Officer find us?

Oh the humanity!,
the nightbat

Soooooo, that's why they all wear those pop-bottle glasses!

Double-A

Old February 15th 07, 07:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:
Many astronomers, pro and amateur, view the Sun all the time, frootie,
with no eye damage.

Guess that's a totally unknown bit of information to you!

Saul Levy

nightbat

So that's why you're so clueless Saul, blind in one eye, can't
see out the other, oh the humanity!

Sheesh!, get some coke glasses Saul and please stop looking
directly at the Sun with a telescope. Get a computer program with remote
viewing means, and with such poor eyesight have you looked into getting
a seeing eye dog?

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:40:17 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nigthbat wrote

Old March 6th 07, 08:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

That comet ain't coming back, WartPlug! EVER! It is non-periodic.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:53:01 +0100, "Warhol"
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:03:34 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

This is no different than any other Sun-grazing comet, frootie! But
you wouldn't know anything about that. Oh yeah, wasn't Comet McNaught
supposed to have a major effect upon the Earth?

Well, to be fair, a lot of people went out and looked at it, and we
recruited about a dozen new members of our local astronomical society,
and several school kids that I taught went to the library to borrow
books on astronomy.

But of course, that's not the effect wartplug wanted, of course. More
educated people isn't the result he's looking for.

I had many of this Kids asking Questions, they seem to have understood the
message... you seem not to understand.

You Pay Ransom or you die....

and dont worry McNaughty aint gone away for ever... she cometh Back and
bigger as Never Before man has seen...

Ha ha ha My Gran'da'dy's keep coming back too... ha ha ha that also no man
seems to have understood...

But you pay for the Head of Pompey... he who did so many good things for
Rome...

Now you Romans must choose your side or you will be send with the vermin to
hell.

Ave Rome... Brutus is coming... You are with Him or Are you against Him...
a question of life or Death... you choose.

I would Worry... Since Brutus is known to burn down hole city's with all who
is inside of it... Prepare ye silver or we burn to hole place down... The
Lion of Judah.

The Beloved Sun of KING Henry VIII...

WarpPlug predicted
and even claimed a number of things. You remember DOOM AND GLOOM
FOREVER!, don't you? Hasn't happened yet. Never will!

Saul Levy