Notice of Alan Erskine Incarceration

Old July 28th 03, 09:34 AM
Paul Blay

Default Notice of Alan Erskine Incarceration

[Groups slashed to s.s.p, where it won't register above background noise ;-)
]
"Kevin Willoughby" wrote ...
Alan Erskine said:
To all those who may consider responding to this, I have directed this to
the coward who is forging my name. Think about that before you respond.

So why did you respond in public? You could have emailed the SOB.

I think you may be rather missing the point of _Anonymous_ remailers.
Unless he's really registered the domain alanerskinepsycho.net.