Lunar Space Elevator simply isn't for everyone

Old July 2nd 06, 09:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Default Lunar Space Elevator simply isn't for everyone

As per Usenet that sucks and blows usual, I see nothing but MOS Usenet
static and lots of their racist flak and otherwise bigoted flatulence
to boot.

Gee whiz, I can't but wonder what their insurmountable problem is this
time around.

It must have been something that I and my lose cannon said, that was
true!

Since I normally don't intentionally post my topics into the likes of
"alt.astronomy", or much of whatever's alt.anything other because, it's
usually such an incest infested cesspool of the absolute worse possible
*******s on Earth, thus a total waste of one's time and resources.
Therefore I'm apparently missing out on all the good brown-nose and
topic/author ****ology that makes the Art Deco day so much worth living
for, just like the good old days when they got their Roman partners in
crimes against humanity to put one of their own jewboys on a stick.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 06, 07:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
Ed Otto wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Brad Guth wrote:

Therefore I'm apparently missing out on all the good brown-nose and
topic/author ****ology that makes the Art Deco day so much worth living

*ding*

This is alt.astronomy, not alt.archetecture. Please take your discussion of
this period to that group.

I'm sorry, my NSP does not carry alt.archetecture. Request DENIED.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development

Here's one hell of a new idea, that's actually true none the less:
Our naked moon is existing much like a solid form of a Van Allen belt,
especially since the force of it's gravity is so much greater than the
wussy force of what any magnetosphere can ever hope to be, and thus lo
and behold it's actually offering itself as for a whole lot more of
what's being a source of gamma and hard-X-ray that's extra TBI hot and
DNA lethal than of the worse of any radiation zone within our Van Allen
belts has to offer, whereas a Van Allen GSO averaging 23 rads/hr while
being shielded by 2 g/cm2 (5/16" of 5086 aluminum) is nothing compared
to what our naked moon itself has to offer...

In addition to all of that bad news for human DNA and the ruse/sting of
the century, it seems that myself, Kodak and the regular laws of
physics, plus multiple other hard-science that's easily replicated can
prove those NASA/Apollo EVA unfiltered Kodak moments simply could not
have transpired upon that physically dark and nasty moon of ours.

BTW; The USSR was very much in on it, and for the very same money and
power grubbing (AKA job security) reasons, just as they were very much
in on the perpetrated cold-war that has only represented a combined
global cost impact of a few extra trillions upon trillions for each of
the past 4 decades. Now China is going to kick both of our sorry
rusemaster and infomercial butts, and simply because we've done it
entirely to ourselves.

Way to go, alt.folks.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 6th 06, 10:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Brad Guth wrote:
Once again our pagan incest cloned Art Deco and of his Third Reich
collaborating Jewish brwon nose still can't contribute squat, other
than "Wrong". I wonder why that is?

I totally agree with our snookered and otherwise dumbfounded "tomcat"
that being sufficiently underground most of the time is the only safe
and sane way to fly our frail DNA onboard that physically dark and
nasty gamma plus otherwise unavoidably hard-X-ray lethal moon of ours.

I also agree that the required energy as to accomplish such things upon
our naked moon is already up there and usable as is, especially once
the LSE-CM/ISS is delivering all the terajoules you could possibly
demand, and making the to/from access to the cool earthshine
illuminated surface by way of an energy efficient and safe method that
obviously doesn't involve unproven fly-by-rocket landers that have yet
to be demonstrated.

Hollow rilles and large salty geode pockets may already exist as is.
Too bad we still haven't any of those nifty and moon-dirt cheap JAVELIN
probes stuck into the moon for having a good 3D look-see, or those of
any other interactive science instruments reporting back to Earth.
It's exactly as though we've never been there or otherwise done that
moon thing (don't you think!).

In spite of ourselves, including those of us as pagan arrogant and as
incest bigoted as Art Deco and company, whereas I honestly believe that
we can actually accomplish Venus, even though there's still no such
fly-by-rocket landers, not even so much as having any R&D scaled
prototypes as having been documented other than in impact/crash mode,
and knowing that our moon is still very much hotter than a Van Allen
fart when it comes down to the available gamma and of the unavoidable
hard-X-rays that'll nail our frail DNA, not to mention the unavoidable
impact upon whatever Kodak film. Of course, just the horrific amounts
of near-UV and UV itself has been offering more than enough spectrum
skewed photon impact, that which via those unfiltered Kodak moments has
more than proven that our physically dark and nasty moon (not the 55%
albedo worth of their guano island as lightly dusted with portland
cement and cornmeal) shouldn't have been xenon lamp spectrum
illuminated.
-
Brad Guth

As per Usenet usual, our very own jewboy Art ****o is doing
his/her/their mostly Jewish damage-control thing, by way of not their
sharing specific science information or of sharing in anything else
that might taint their pagan gods, is only further proving that I'm
right. Not only am I right about our physically DARK and gamma/X-ray
lethal moon, but also I'm more right than ever about other intelligent
life coexisting upon Venus.

The LSE-CM/ISS is simply another matter of fact as being technically
doable, and soon China will prove that I'm right about that one as
well.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 6th 06, 10:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Phineas T Puddleduck[_1_]

On 6/7/06 22:22, in article
, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

As per Usenet usual, our very own jewboy Art ****o is doing
his/her/their mostly Jewish damage-control thing, by way of not their
sharing specific science information or of sharing in anything else
that might taint their pagan gods, is only further proving that I'm
right. Not only am I right about our physically DARK and gamma/X-ray
lethal moon, but also I'm more right than ever about other intelligent
life coexisting upon Venus.

The LSE-CM/ISS is simply another matter of fact as being technically
doable, and soon China will prove that I'm right about that one as
well.

You're not right. You're not even "vague". You're not in the ballpark. In
fact, you're not even in the park and ride to the ballpark.

--

Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orange jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson
Why parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Official emperor of sci.physics, head mumbler of the "Cult of INSANE
SCIENCE". Pay no attention to my butt poking forward, it is expanding.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
TomGee proves his physics education is beyond measure...
"I don't know that much math." - 2 April 2006
"I don't claim to know what I'm talking about" - 10 May 2006
"There is no such thing as relativistic momentum" - July 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Puddle**** tou are on my kill file. Good bye" - Vert admits he cannot
calculate \gamma for a photon and admits defeat - 2nd July 2006
PWNED
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Old July 6th 06, 11:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
You're not right. You're not even "vague". You're not in the ballpark. In
fact, you're not even in the park and ride to the ballpark.

Obviously I am being more than sufficiently right, as otherwise you'd
be the first to be sharing specific science that proves that I'm not.
Of the hard-science that you claim to have, of which usually such comes
along with hard-numbers, doesn't it?

Since you have a cult taboo/nondisclosure policy of need-to-know,
whereas you and your kind share absolutely nothing that could possibly
affect your Third Reich mindset, that which only worships your
NASA/Apollo pagan gods, as such you're the one and/or of the collective
of brown-nosed borgs that's dead wrong.

We can clearly see by way of your pathetic response that you're still
unable to constructively contribute to the topic at hand, and here I'd
thought you were supposedly smart. Why exactly is that?

This topic is not about how impossible the LSE-CM/ISS is, but of how
totally important and otherwise doable it is. The same can be said on
behalf of most any of my pro intelligent life coexisting on Venus
topics, whereas such they're not about the absolute negatives as being
totally insurmountable as based upon your NASA koran.

I happen to find the truth about our salty moon, that which may very
well have once upon a time had 262 km worth of salty ice on deck that
was chuck full of life as we know it, that's now a somewhat naked orb
that's physically dark as coal, extremely dusty and of a downright
nasty gamma and hard-X-ray environment that's a tad bit worse off than
any terrestrial GSO environment, as being just as interesting as the
truth is about our extremely nearby and geothermally active planet of
Venus, that's actually nowhere as physically hot by the season of
nighttime as by the season of day, and only much cooler yet by way of
taking advantage of elevation or via good altitude that's easily doable
via rigid airship, as well as the entire global situation as having
been cooling itself off year by year seems rather extremely
interesting. Of course you can't be biologically blind and
intellectually bigoted at the same time if to fully appreciate much if
any of the new and improved science that's coming through.

Venus EXPRESS is alive, as is the planet, as is Guth
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...d18ff06f97bb84

Too bad you're stuck with being one of them.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 6th 06, 11:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Phineas T Puddleduck[_1_]

On 6/7/06 23:13, in article
, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
You're not right. You're not even "vague". You're not in the ballpark. In
fact, you're not even in the park and ride to the ballpark.

Obviously I am being more than sufficiently right, as otherwise you'd
be the first to be sharing specific science that proves that I'm not.
Of the hard-science that you claim to have, of which usually such comes
along with hard-numbers, doesn't it?

You wouldn't know truth if you bit you, k00kyb0i

Old July 7th 06, 03:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
You wouldn't know truth if you bit you, k00kyb0i

Fine and dandy, then tell me something/anything that I do not know
about our moon, LL-1 or even about Venus. You pick whatever you've got
that'll seriously impress us village idiots.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 7th 06, 04:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Brad Guth wrote:
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
You wouldn't know truth if you bit you, k00kyb0i

Fine and dandy, then tell me something/anything that I do not know
about our moon, LL-1 or even about Venus. You pick whatever you've got
that'll seriously impress us village idiots.
-
Brad Guth

I wonder what China knows that we obviously don't?

Would you folks care to speculate?
-
Brad Guth

National Space Policy: NSDD-42 (issued on July 4th, 1982) Stuf4 History 158 December 13th 14 10:50 PM
Early NASA PDFs Rusty History 48 June 13th 06 05:51 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ CAPCOM UK Astronomy 17 February 21st 06 02:07 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM