When Earth's Population Climbs to Over 100 Billion...

Old December 18th 18, 07:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default When Earth's Population Climbs to Over 100 Billion...

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

says "homo-reber G=emc^2"
who has an incurable Diarrhea of the mouth which makes
"Bert park & bark in the dark" ever since SwineBert got
infected by Jewish microbes in the "Heavy Air" that fume
out of the bucket that SwineBert ****s into in his old van.

"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why" said Bert
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
as http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker proves
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent. Bert
"That says it all". Bert --- That is a given. Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO