Job of Black Holes as of Now

Old November 24th 18, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Job of Black Holes as of Now

Black holes are thinning gas and dust at the Milky Way's core.This makes light shine out and gives Earth;s humans away of looking in.Its possible 285 million years ago Adromedia Galaxy was very blurry since Milky Way was so dusty.Hmmm Bert
Old December 16th 18, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 10:12:55 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Black holes are thinning gas and dust at the Milky Way's core.This makes light shine out and gives Earth;s humans away of looking in.Its possible 285 million years ago Adromedia Galaxy was very blurry since Milky Way was so dusty.Hmmm Bert

A BH always has ways of getting more dense.Hert
Old December 16th 18, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, for you there is a "BH-dense" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Old December 17th 18, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 10:12:55 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Black holes are thinning gas and dust at the Milky Way's core.This makes light shine out and gives Earth;s humans away of looking in.Its possible 285 million years ago Adromedia Galaxy was very blurry since Milky Way was so dusty.Hmmm Bert

BHs are proof that space is not empty.They get more dense without a uuniverse as close as 285,000,0000 LYs away as I type.Bert
Old December 17th 18, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:04:56 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 10:12:55 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Black holes are thinning gas and dust at the Milky Way's core.This makes light shine out and gives Earth;s humans away of looking in.Its possible 285 million years ago Adromedia Galaxy was very blurry since Milky Way was so dusty.Hmmm Bert

A BH always has ways of getting more dense.Hert

BHs
Old December 18th 18, 05:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.
They have done more in helping Isreal than all the other presidents.

and I know why me, SwineBert, ****s into a bucket in a stinky old
van, being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal".Bert,
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent, O ya. Bert.

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "I'm very depressed". Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", That is a given".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________