Can Two Black Holes of Equal Mass Pull Each Other Apart?

Old November 19th 18, 02:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Can Two Black Holes of Equal Mass Pull Each Other Apart?

I think its a good question,since I do not know the answer Bert
Old November 19th 18, 04:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 5:50:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

I think its a good question,since I do not know the answer Bert

Here, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary...parsec_problem

.... read and learn the answer!
Old November 22nd 18, 03:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:
I think its a good question,since I do not know the answer Bert

Why wouldn't they pull each other together ?

Old November 24th 18, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 6:07:13 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:
I think its a good question,since I do not know the answer Bert

Why wouldn't they pull each other together ?

At a distance they have a tiny bulge as their mutual gravity takes hold,but that gets bigger and bigger,as their distance gets smaller and smaller.Their spin changes as well as they start to lock.Before the merge their spin has become a rocking motion Think penderlium Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Herbert Glazier wrote:
I think its a good question,since I do not know the answer Bert

Why wouldn't they pull each other together ?

At a distance they have a tiny bulge as their mutual gravity takes hold,but that gets bigger and bigger,as their distance gets smaller and smaller.Their spin changes as well as they start to lock.Before the merge their spin has become a rocking motion Think penderlium Bert

Could they make a tunnel between universes?Share a singularity? Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, for you there is a "Black-Hole" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:07:10 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Glazier, for you there is a "Black-Hole" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert

Merry Christmas to all! And to you, hason, Happy Chanukah!

Double-A

Old December 17th 18, 07:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner "Double-A" wrote

hanson wrote:
Glazier, for you there is a "Black-Hole" rhyme:
"Bert, you are such a STUPID SWINE". Bert
"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert

Abner wrote:
Merry Christmas to all!

hanson wrote:
But that "Merry" has the following meaning for

SwineBert who wrote:
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
Benj, for Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert.

Abner wrote:
And to you, hanson, Happy Chanukah!

hanson wrote:
Likewise Abner. You as an AA Alcoholic Addict, enjoy
your Chanukah & say “Chag Urim Sameach!”.
Abner, can you even pronounce the Hebe-Ashkenazim
"Ch" sound?...

.... anyways, enjoy the festivus with lots of Chardonnay.
In Hebrew it's sha’har adonai (i.e., “gate of God”),
or in Latin it comes from the “place of thistles, that
translates into the French "chardon" where they
harvested the grapes for of this wine.

or go for the
**Zinfandel** wine. It's kosher after the rabbi blesses
it and takes his cut: Google: Kosher-Tax, or see:
http://www.subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

**Zinfandel** comes from the Yiddisher word of
"Zinn pfandel" & means or refers to a "Tin Pan/Pot)

Old December 17th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:07:10 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Glazier, for you there is a "Black-Hole" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert

Merry Christmas to all! And to you, hason, Happy Chanukah!

Double-A

I wish good will to all.To Hanson the only poor Jew I know I hope your Jewish doctor gives you Chanukah pills that work.Keep posting no matter how crazy you are.You have to get things out of your head.Eat MSP and think of me.Bert
Old December 17th 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 10:48:24 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Abner "Double-A" wrote

hanson wrote:
Glazier, for you there is a "Black-Hole" rhyme:
"Bert, you are such a STUPID SWINE". Bert
"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert

Abner wrote:
Merry Christmas to all!

hanson wrote:
Likewise Abner. You as an AA Alcoholic Addict, enjoy
your Chanukah & say “Chag Urim Sameach!”.
Abner, can you even pronounce the Hebe-Ashkenazim
"Ch" sound?...

Sort of like you've got snot stuck in your throat?

... anyways, enjoy the festivus with lots of Chardonnay.
In Hebrew it's sha’har adonai (i.e., “gate of God”),
or in Latin it comes from the “place of thistles, that
translates into the French "chardon" where they
harvested the grapes for of this wine.

or go for the
**Zinfandel** wine. It's kosher after the rabbi blesses
it and takes his cut: Google: Kosher-Tax, or see:
http://www.subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

**Zinfandel** comes from the Yiddisher word of
"Zinn pfandel" & means or refers to a "Tin Pan/Pot)

Thanks for the lessons on philology and oenology.

Double-A