Most of Everything is Nothing at all

Old September 8th 18, 11:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Most of Everything is Nothing at all

Since as our brilliant scientists know the universe came from a single point it

can only have expanded so far. You finally get to a place of infinite nothing.
Old September 8th 18, 12:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

... the universe came from a single point ...

No such thing is either known, or has been resolved.

The notion, that everything somehow sprang out of a point,
is so totally absurd, ridiculous, and counterintuitive !
Old September 8th 18, 12:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 6:17:57 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
... the universe came from a single point ...

No such thing is either known, or has been resolved.

The notion, that everything somehow sprang out of a point,
is so totally absurd, ridiculous, and counterintuitive !

If you have to prove your point by calling people stupid there is no way

they are ever going to listen to you.

Old September 8th 18, 01:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 8/09/2018 9:49 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 6:17:57 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
... the universe came from a single point ...

No such thing is either known, or has been resolved.

The notion, that everything somehow sprang out of a point,
is so totally absurd, ridiculous, and counterintuitive !

If you have to prove your point by calling people stupid there is no way

they are ever going to listen to you.

But he's right. It's exasperating listening to these fairy tales.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old September 8th 18, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 7:39:13 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 8/09/2018 9:49 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 6:17:57 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
... the universe came from a single point ...

No such thing is either known, or has been resolved.

The notion, that everything somehow sprang out of a point,
is so totally absurd, ridiculous, and counterintuitive !

If you have to prove your point by calling people stupid there is no way

they are ever going to listen to you.

But he's right. It's exasperating listening to these fairy tales.

I know it does not matter to you but there is a world of respected scientists

who see it my way. And they gave us all of our modern conveniences,

medications and technologies including the computer right there before you.
Old September 8th 18, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 8/09/2018 10:53 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 7:39:13 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 8/09/2018 9:49 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 6:17:57 AM UTC-5, casagi.. wrote:
... the universe came from a single point ...

No such thing is either known, or has been resolved.

The notion, that everything somehow sprang out of a point,
is so totally absurd, ridiculous, and counterintuitive !

If you have to prove your point by calling people stupid there is no way

they are ever going to listen to you.

But he's right. It's exasperating listening to these fairy tales.

I know it does not matter to you but there is a world of respected scientists

who see it my way. And they gave us all of our modern conveniences,

medications and technologies including the computer right there before you.

So a bunch of 'scientists' on 1 tiny planet among many trillions, at a
'blink & you miss it' point in time, have worked out the mysteries of
the universe?

: )

---
https://www.avg.com

Old September 8th 18, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:00:37 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
[...]

They are smart but not that smart not yet. Give them a little time they are

working on it.
Old September 8th 18, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 8/09/2018 11:03 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Will never happen. Humans are incapable of truly understanding the
universe. We can't really observe the true nature of it, so how can we
ever understand it?

---
https://www.avg.com

Old September 8th 18, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:05:59 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
[...]

I have faith in the human organism because they got us out of World War II alive and put us on the Moon.
Old September 8th 18, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 8/09/2018 11:14 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Sure, but comparing that to truly understanding the universe? You're
off your rocker.

---
https://www.avg.com