How many craters would Hit a Spaceship?.

Old September 10th 18, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default How many craters would Hit a Spaceship?.

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 9:10:13 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

When the space vessel exits the universe that is goes into warp drive--it can no

longer be hit by meteors or get craters.
Old September 10th 18, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 2:30:54 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 9/09/2018 8:23 AM:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what
happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

Its not a good idea to say a steal ship is unsinkable.The ocean is so
big and the ship so small.My barrel boat can't sink.Good science in
its structure.Takes in Pauli's principle.Itwas to be made bigger for
a trip to LA to Hawaii.Right now it can only hold a Bud six pack. It
needs a signal to let the world know its location and that I'm OK.It
could be fun.Make me more famous,and bring in some $$$$.Even have M&M
on its sail. If I make it real big Sandy might be my first mate
Hmmmm. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail.I love that
saying.Bert Ps Sandy is still missing?????

One would hope if one was to *STEAL* a ship, that it would be unsinkable.

However, just because a ship is made from *STEEL* doesn't make it
unsinkable!!

--
Daniel

"If one WERE to *STEAL" a ship".

Subjunctive case.

Double-A

Old September 10th 18, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 7:29:40 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 9:10:13 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

When the space vessel exits the universe that is goes into warp drive--it can no

longer be hit by meteors or get craters.

You'd better hope!

Double-A

Old September 11th 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 3:23:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

Its not a good idea to say a steal ship is unsinkable.The ocean is so big and the ship so small.My barrel boat can't sink.Good science in its structure.Takes in Pauli's principle.Itwas to be made bigger for a trip to LA to Hawaii.Right now it can only hold a Bud six pack. It needs a signal to let the world know its location and that I'm OK.It could be fun.Make me more famous,and bring in some $$$$.Even have M&M on its sail. If I make it real big Sandy might be my first mate Hmmmm. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail.I love that saying.Bert Ps Sandy is still missing?????

Maybe she went on ahead to Hawaii to book first class accommodations! Did she take your unlimited credit card?

Double-A

She up and went that's for sure.My unlimited credit card I have not used yet.Nor do I use any of the others. I hope she is OK.She was always a mistory in many ways. I would take her with me to Hawaii first class on Christmas.I never once saw where she lived.She drove me around.We liked eating at the pool,and she swam good. She saved me about $300 on Van ins.She liked her white wine and that was fine. She help M&M a lot my being so deaf.I had a plan she liked to make big $$$$$ giving HUD a big problem on their 70 million housing project.I posted that HUD GOP scam.The project will be finished in Dec.Bert
Old September 11th 18, 03:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 7:29:40 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 9:10:13 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

When the space vessel exits the universe that is goes into warp drive--it can no

longer be hit by meteors or get craters.

Warp drive sounds like an Italian anti-matter way to go.Bert
Old September 11th 18, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote:
[...]

Steel or steal sound good to me.A steel ship you would have to steal from a bank just for the down payment.I had a plastic 32ft.Evens that new went for &85,000 it was docked next to a 55Ft steel boat,and I felt I was bringing down the neighborhood .Well that was at Peters Landing Huntington Beach 40 years ago.Bert
Old September 11th 18, 06:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"OK-I-lied. None of what I posted did happen.O ya." Bert
"Ok-I'm-lying" "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die" Bert
"Reality is that the following is what happened. O ya". Bert:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old September 11th 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 7:41:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sounds like she may be leading 2 lives! She may have a husband somewhere, or a boyfriend, or a girlfriend? Don't be surprised at whatever turns up.

Double-A

Old September 13th 18, 04:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 3:06:52 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

She never went email.She being 53 was to young for me.Being deaf she help me a lot.Banking, ins.Talking to mayors and teachers She told me what their questions were.She said she found it interesting.Her mother lived in Wisconsin but where? Her last name is Kohl. I'm worried because she drove the freeway and very very fast.I;m sure her new Nissin could do 130. Well I have one girl friend left Teresa.She is dependable.Says she loves me.Ha Ha Ha Teresa is about 45,and see here about twice a month to chat.She dose make sure I keep my Dr visits.We never go out to party.Not even a pizza. She lives in Mt Baldy,and never seen her house.Bert