If America is not Right

Old August 25th 18, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default If America is not Right

Try to make it right even if GOPers call you commie and other bad names.They started killing in 1963 and it will never end.Bert
Old August 25th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"America is not Right" since Swine Bert became a
Face-****ter and a criminal Graveyard Vandal an why
all decent Jews are disgusted with SwineBert. So,
SwineBert should scroll down to read where it says:
( = MSP) in the following:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is

Old August 27th 18, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 1:47:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Try to make it right even if GOPers call you commie and other bad names.They started killing in 1963 and it will never end.Bert

People of HUD are Washington GOP biggest crooks.One GOPer stole 1.7 billion had 50 hearing took the 5th 75 times and was found not guilty WOW.He stole big $$$$$$ from me every week for 2.5 years my wife was in one of his nursing homes.He at the same time billed medicare $70,000 a year.He used part by spending $200,000,000 to become governor of Florida.His name is Rick Scott.He is a Mafia top gun. I could write a book on Florida GOP Mafia Hub for drugs,call girls,gambling etc.I lived in Florida for 22 years. Bert
Old August 28th 18, 01:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
"I could write a book on Florida" says "Glazier ON Pills"
( = GOP) I lived in Florida for 22 years", says SwineBert
who considers his idiotic posts to be some sort of
alt.astronomy of the Low-Wit-SwineGlazier kind...

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old August 28th 18, 10:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

wrote:
Try to make it right even if GOPers call you commie and other bad
names.They started killing in 1963 and it will never end.Bert

People of HUD are Washington GOP biggest crooks.One GOPer stole 1.7
billion had 50 hearing took the 5th 75 times and was found not guilty
WOW.He stole big $$$$$$ from me every week for 2.5 years my wife was
in one of his nursing homes.He at the same time billed medicare
$70,000 a year.He used part by spending $200,000,000 to become
governor of Florida.His name is Rick Scott.He is a Mafia top gun. I
could write a book on Florida GOP Mafia Hub for drugs,call
girls,gambling etc.I lived in Florida for 22 years. Bert

Do it! Do it!! Write your book .... then you might be awarded the Noble
Prize for Literature!

Oh!! No!! Wait!! That might mean you'd have to pay the Tax on it!! ;-P

--
Daniel
Old August 28th 18, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Nobel are leftists low IQ baby raping clubs of retards. So just the cash is only thing worth it but those go to baphomet worshipers only. ****er.
--
Daniel

Old August 28th 18, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 1:47:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Try to make it right even if GOPers call you commie and other bad names.They started killing in 1963 and it will never end.Bert

Bush is a baphomet worshipers left wing ****er, so Yes, Not Rigth, left wing GOP = Left wing. hitters and MAFIA.

baphomet worshipers
Old August 28th 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Clinton ****ed a Jewish princes but left with USA with $$$$$ Bush gave USA money to richest people (13 trillion $$$$$)WOW.Also gave tax credits to CEO to move their factories to China WOW.Bushed ****ed us all Bush when he left Washington was booed,Get the picture.GOP Mafia buried USA Bert
Old August 31st 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 1:45:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 1:34:28 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 1:47:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Try to make it right even if GOPers call you commie and other bad names.They started killing in 1963 and it will never end.Bert

Bush is a baphomet worshipers left wing ****er, so Yes, Not Rigth, left wing GOP = Left wing. hitters and MAFIA.

baphomet worshipers

Clinton ****ed a Jewish princes but left with USA with $$$$$ Bush gave USA money to richest people (13 trillion $$$$$)WOW.Also gave tax credits to CEO to move their factories to China WOW.Bushed ****ed us all Bush when he left Washington was booed,Get the picture.GOP Mafia buried USA Bert

Have to add Walter Annenberg stole 2 billion for 43 years the shuttles flew..WOW Its no wonder he was so rich.He an Nixon fit well.Bert
Old September 1st 18, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" read
something he posted but SwineBert does-not-want-
others-to-see. So, Bert quickly morphed & behaved like
a dog that tries to bury his OWN ****, by Bert covering up

in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

When is America.. MA Amateur Astronomy 7 May 13th 07 05:17 AM
Only in America! Mr. Magellanic Amateur Astronomy 7 April 11th 06 03:36 PM
The End of America? SuperCool Plasma Misc 0 September 5th 05 09:31 PM
What if America isn't the first? Christopher Policy 29 February 4th 04 03:07 AM
welcome America pic Maurice Gavin Amateur Astronomy 3 December 9th 03 08:05 PM