Through the Worm Hole

Old August 5th 18, 11:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Through the Worm Hole

A worm hole was made when the universe was formed or more accurately it is a place

where the universe never did form. It connects one part of the universe with any

other part of the universe. When you go into one you exit the universe and then

come back into it only God knows where. When we learn to create them

artificially then we will be able to determine precisely where in the universe we

will come out.
Old August 5th 18, 12:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 5/08/2018 8:20 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
A worm hole was made when the universe was formed or more accurately it is a place

where the universe never did form. It connects one part of the universe with any

other part of the universe. When you go into one you exit the universe and then

come back into it only God knows where. When we learn to create them

artificially then we will be able to determine precisely where in the universe we

will come out.

It's good to have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

: )

---
https://www.avg.com

Old August 5th 18, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
tesla sTinker[_2_]

On 8/5/2018 4:59 AM, Whisper scribbled:
On 5/08/2018 8:20 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
A worm hole was made when the universe was formed or more accurately
it is a place

where the universe never did form. It connects one part of the
universe with any

other part of the universe. When you go into one you exit the universe
and then

come back into it only God knows where. When we learn to create them

artificially then we will be able to determine precisely where in the
universe we

will come out.

It's good to have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

: )

---
https://www.avg.com

Its not the first time they touch something that will kill them.
They did it the US Military, Philadelphia Experiment, and yup, it bit
them right in the ass. Area 51. Sick people such as this one, go to
hell, and the reasons, are quite obvious. They dont believe in God.
Much less ever listen to Him.

http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/...le/titlepg.htm
Old August 5th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 1:16:23 PM UTC-7, tesla sTinker wrote:
[...]

Yeah that Philadelphia Experiment was a bitch! Tesla trying to collaborate with Einstein and all that. Their theories were not quite in agreement, and so the results of the experiment were terribly out of joint!

Double-A

Old August 6th 18, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 1:53:12 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The ship never left the dock.Bert
Old August 6th 18, 04:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
My ship never left the dock for me sailing from Huntington

Beach to Hawaii, in my non-existant Barrel-Boat that I
named "WAKE", which is short for "Watch-A-Kike-Leave"
since http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is
to shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
is mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert