Dry Ice and NASA Thinking

Old August 3rd 18, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Dry Ice and NASA Thinking

Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert
Old August 3rd 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 4:08:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert

There is good evidence to shoe that both ice and dry ice exist at the Mars poles. You know it recently got cold enough at the Earth's south pole for dry ice to start forming there!

Double-A

Old August 4th 18, 11:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

wrote:
Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know
this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert

There is good evidence to shoe that both ice and dry ice exist at the
Mars poles. You know it recently got cold enough at the Earth's
south pole for dry ice to start forming there!

Double-A

What happened to the other shoe?? On Venus, maybe??

--
Daniel
Old August 4th 18, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 1:57:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 4:08:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert

There is good evidence to shoe that both ice and dry ice exist at the Mars poles. You know it recently got cold enough at the Earth's south pole for dry ice to start forming there!

Double-A

Dry ice for sure.H20 not so sure?? Dry ice at S.Pole Hmmmm bert
Old August 4th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know
this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert

There is good evidence to shoe that both ice and dry ice exist at the
Mars poles. You know it recently got cold enough at the Earth's
south pole for dry ice to start forming there!

Double-A

What happened to the other shoe?? On Venus, maybe??

--
Daniel

Ed Sullivan always had a really big one! Bert remembers that.

Double-A

Old August 6th 18, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote:
Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know
this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert

There is good evidence to shoe that both ice and dry ice exist at the
Mars poles. You know it recently got cold enough at the Earth's
south pole for dry ice to start forming there!

Double-A

What happened to the other shoe?? On Venus, maybe??

--
Daniel

Ed Sullivan always had a really big one! Bert remembers that.

Double-A

When TV fist came in I was only a kid.What made Sullivan so good he had all the big gun's of Hollywood. Now I live close to Hollywood I've yet to see the rich and famous.Well I do look in the mirror,but that is virtual.Bert
Old August 6th 18, 08:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
Mars North pole has a frosty white look.Its dry ice.NASA know
this,but keeps on saying its snow.Amazing but true.Bert

There is good evidence to shoe that both ice and dry ice exist at the
Mars poles. You know it recently got cold enough at the Earth's
south pole for dry ice to start forming there!

Double-A

What happened to the other shoe?? On Venus, maybe??

--
Daniel

Ed Sullivan always had a really big one! Bert remembers that.

Double-A

When TV fist came in I was only a kid.What made Sullivan so good he had all the big gun's of Hollywood. Now I live close to Hollywood I've yet to see the rich and famous.Well I do look in the mirror,but that is virtual.Bert

It must have been those dancing bears that made the Sullivan show so popular!

Double-A

Old August 6th 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

wrote:
[...]

I missed that show Bert
Old August 7th 18, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Heck, it seemed like he had some kind of animal act like that on almost every show! Maybe the show put you to sleep before that part. If not, those animal acts surely would have!

Double-A