What if (on Alien Brains)

Old August 2nd 18, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if (on Alien Brains)

What if they are quantum computer brain washed.Chips instead of murons.No souls.Arragant.Treate humankind as inferiors.Bigots that will kill their maker.Like GOP Mafia today Bert

Cooking our food may have given us our big brains ... Hägar Misc 4 July 13th 15 08:35 PM
Computers and Brains ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 15 June 24th 06 08:19 AM
BRAINS IN COLLISION. Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 November 14th 04 11:34 AM
Rover brains? hrtbreak Technology 37 February 23rd 04 04:01 PM
Rover brains? Zoltan Szakaly Policy 2 February 22nd 04 05:28 AM