Aliens are Us

Old October 25th 18, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Aliens are Us

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 3:02:36 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 12:11:40 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 19/10/2018 Ã* 22:27, Arc Michael a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 8:34:39 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later Bert

Gases are being re analyzed may have nothing to do with Solar System or planet formations. wow, new stuff .

And where did come, this microbes when the universe had been created?

My best shot was matter became organic and could reproduce Bert

Cosganic?
Old November 26th 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 2:02:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 12:11:40 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 19/10/2018 Ã* 22:27, Arc Michael a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 8:34:39 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later Bert

Gases are being re analyzed may have nothing to do with Solar System or planet formations. wow, new stuff .

And where did come, this microbes when the universe had been created?

My best shot was matter became organic and could reproduce Bert

First matter to become organic was carbon 12,and it came out of buckyball structure.Today we see it as microbes Bert
Old November 26th 18, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
"reber G=emc^2"
whose "G=emc^2" is short for and clearly means:
"Glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism" & so he wrote:
That means a lot when thinking of Jewish-Microbe life.
Jewish-Microbes are good. All others are bad.Bert
First it came out of a Jewish buckyball structure.
Today we see it as Jewish microbes Bert

Jewish microbes love chop liver.Raw Bad microbes hate Jewish chicken soap. Its been proven by my mother.Bert
Old November 26th 18, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
"reber G=emc^2"
whose "G=emc^2" is short for and clearly means:
"Glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism" & so he wrote:
That means a lot when thinking of Jewish-Microbe life.
Jewish-Microbes are good. All others are bad.Bert
First it came out of a Jewish buckyball structure.
Today we see it as Jewish microbes Bert

The shape of the Jewish buckyball structure we see today in the yamaka.

Double-A

Old November 26th 18, 11:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" is a dirty
and filthy Jew who ****s into a bucket in a stinky old
van. SwineBert is too lazy to clean it with Jewish "soap".
It's been proven by my mother, the Shicksah.Bert

hanson wrote:
"reber G=emc^2"
whose "G=emc^2" is short for and clearly means:
"Glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism" & so he wrote:
That means a lot when thinking of Jewish-Microbe life.
Jewish-Microbes are good. All others are bad.Bert
First it came out of a Jewish buckyball structure.
Today we see it as Jewish microbes Bert

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO