The Alvarez hypothesis

Old July 14th 17, 06:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default The Alvarez hypothesis

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 12:34:50 AM UTC-7, Mike Dworetsky wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:
Mike Dworetsky wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Mike Dworetsky wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:
Mike Dworetsky wrote:

Dworetsky??? What, you're Polish???? I know some Polish
jokes...which

Actually, not Polish. Some of my ancestors came from Lithuania,
Latvia and Belarus.

When you put Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus....watta you get?
Baltic state = Poland.

Latvia_Lithuania_and_Belarus_make_up_the_what_stat es?
https://www.google.com/#q=baltic.countries
http://www.answers.com/Q/Estonia_Lat...tates?#slide=2

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a pin at you? A: Run like hell
- he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you? A: Take
the pin out and throw it back.

Is this perfect or what? Mike Dworetsky saying 'I'm not Polish but
my ancestors are Polish'!

That is like the Perfect Polish Joke!!

This is the kind of thinking you find in.. of all places....science
groups.

Did you hear about the polock that locked his keys in the car? It
took him 2 hours to get his family out.

You know what that Mike Dumbretsky is doing right now...tryin to
find a work around to 'I'm not Polish but my ancestors are
Polish'!...

he might as well commit suicide..

he's probably right now jumping from a basement window!

wat a Dumbsky..

This all sounds to me like you are a Nazi antisemite.

You still haven't explained what a NAZI is, but I never heard of an
"Nazi antisemite", is that means a person against juewish nazies????

If you don't know what a Nazi is, your education is sadly lacking.

But I heard all you people see NAZI's in your chicken soup...

"...all you people..." What does that mean?

means you are a pedio and **** or desire to fxxk young, very young gernam white babie bois ?

Dworetsky is a
Russian name (depending on how you convert Russian to English
letters, it can be spelled in a variety of ways).

(there is the work around i was expecting...now the Dumbsky clains
he's russian)

I said it was a Russian name, but I did not claim I was Russian.

Does this guy EVER tell the truth???? He ****in Lies every ****in day!

But you don't?

Tell us your actual name rather than hiding behind a pseudonym.

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

everybody in his family are removing their pants...