The Devil vs Joel Osteen

Old January 20th 15, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default The Devil vs Joel Osteen

So Joel Osteen and Victoria are the base construct of the ideal marriage contract. As Satan, I am their marriage councilor. Joel has appropriate fear of Satan and redirects to Victoria and as Satan, I am concerned that Victoria may either melt, swoon, or wilt given the resiliency needed by being the ideal. Well, 'demur' seems to be what plays. If Victoria 'demurs' to Joel before melting, swooning, or wilting then I have no genuine cause for concern. So by now, Joel must know that I'm a Satanic macabre sadist or a Satanic macabre sadistic Christian due to the notion that I disclaim being oblivious to pain. Well, Joel, 'The Anointing' is original to Heisenberg but if it is 'The New Anointing' that you're looking for then I would have to demur to the VFW... (or the VFW of the 1970's) Just have crazy old men from the VFW go around your neighborhood and pat the little boys on the head and ask: (Do you believe in God, boy?... (eye boggle-boggle, eye boggle-boggle) He'll come around.) The whole thing about taking my advice, Joel, is that if I'm not in Deep Blue anymore, then it must be the case that the VFW is a lever on Deep Blue. I wasn't anointed by the VFW if I was knighted instead. My calculus teacher was a math genius but why does she demur to John Nash? Well, I guess its the thing sensible women do and their sensibilities indicate that they don't melt, wilt or swoon. I should have no serious concerns that she is exploitable.

God and The Devil Are The Same Kevin Barry Misc 3 December 18th 13 07:08 PM
Walton and Johnson vs Joel Osteen Kevin Barry Misc 0 August 10th 13 06:03 PM
ATTN: SENSITIVE ALT.SLACKERS OFFENDED BY ME KICKING JOEL CRUMP'S ASS Rob Cypher[_2_] Astronomy Misc 4 November 26th 09 02:51 AM
Examination devil!!! vtcapo[_2_] Misc 3 July 16th 09 02:36 PM
The women who married the DEVIL John[_21_] Misc 0 September 5th 07 01:48 AM