An Arrogant Takeover of a Hostile Concern

Old January 20th 15, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default An Arrogant Takeover of a Hostile Concern

Japan's take on stoicism seems to be that Japan is a construct that doesn't deconstruct... IOW, three phase has volume for mux-demux and Japan can't change that any time soon. Well, this leads to the right or wrong mentality on mine. People who have the right or wrong mentality are damaged goods whose brain has a point symmetry whose construct cannot be deconstructed. Newt feels some compulsion to teach me how Aerospace supports capitalism and so the construct is that capital is false confidence that has value in dollars but is not liquid. So step one is to worldglobal nationalize a private cell concern and to make that cell concern feel good by being arrogant towards that enterprise instead of being hostile. The mutually agreed upon consensus is that America can remedy its problem in the present reference with 'overfunding' the interests that I'm a beacon for. The Pentagon is N. Korea since The Pentagon can monitor things but has no output. The worldglobal nationalized cell concern has an encrypted calling card so Aerospace redirects it to the CIA. Once the calling card has been marked up and fortified, it is returned to the cell concern and the company can reopen for business and has 500 billion dollars worth of false confidence for sale to clients. The funding for the cell concerns payroll is the only liquid asset. The construct that cannot be deconstructed is that Aerospace can operate under the guise of 'academic exercise'. An academic exercise always gets the job done the first time around. The cell concern's interaction with clients is the academic exercise in question. What happens next? Well, 'ploy' or 'lure' indicates that either 'false hope' or 'false trust' confuses the issue of who is the client and who is the host. 'blind analysis' and 'blind trust' relate to how 'boards' manage their respective concerns... So I suppose what is conclusive is that Soledad's macabre subject is Newt Gingrich... (rrrrr)... Yes, Newt, Soledad thinks of you as being 'The Evil Marketing Strategist'.... 'k, well, the construct of an arrogant takeover of a private concern may lead to a buyout from one party for 49% of the asset in exchange for funding of 150% of the payroll. Out of this, Cal Tech has a functional space elevator from N. Korea given backtrace. Cannibalism of nearby interests seems possible but N. Korea may be leery of rewind. Actually, what the truth of the matter seems to be is that I am a cyclops and I don't rewind so cannibalism of nearby assets seems inevitable. bye-bye Hollywood.