Two more Planets lurking in our Solar System ...

Old January 19th 15, 05:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Two more Planets lurking in our Solar System ...

.... so Scientists claim:

http://news.yahoo.com/two-more-plane...134043845.html

How about a vote for their names, should they ever be found and
identified ...

My suggestion for the first on is "DIM", to honor the wit
of one noTroll, denizen of the Ozarks and covert faggot.

I propose the other to be named "HaHaHa" in honor of
that great mental void called Hanson, who has great
difficulties composing coherent sentences, and who,
just like the noTroll, enjoys a tube steak now and again.

Or we could name one "Nada" to honor that bonehead
HVAC, because, well ... there's 'nada' there ...

Old January 19th 15, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

.... so Scientists claim:

http://news.yahoo.com/two-more-plane...134043845.html

How about a vote for their names, should they ever be found and
identified ...

My suggestion for the first on is "DIM", to honor the wit
of one noTroll, denizen of the Ozarks and covert faggot.

I propose the other to be named "HaHaHa" in honor of
that great mental void called Hanson, who has great
difficulties composing coherent sentences, and who,
just like the noTroll, enjoys a tube steak now and again.

Or we could name one "Nada" to honor that bonehead
HVAC, because, well ... there's 'nada' there ...

***************
Wow, Hagar is back online. I guess he's been out attending Dr. King
celebrations. He really likes these Monday holidays when the process
servers don't work and he has three days in a row to escape his creditors.
He is the poster child for subprime credit. VISA won't even sell him a
prepaid card.

Old January 19th 15, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Notroll2015" wrote
in message ...

Ms "Fägarse" aka "Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

hanson wrote:
..... ahahahaha... Funny!.. Funny... Ms "Fägarse"
who **plonked** me just a few days ago, came
back ruefully and yearned, for me administering
therapy to her, again. Pity. -- Request denied!