2011 Astronomical Calendar - L Agenda Astronomique 2011

Old September 25th 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy,de.sci.astronomie,sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy,fr.sci.astronomie
NotSure

Default 2011 Astronomical Calendar - L Agenda Astronomique 2011

======= deutsche Ausgabe klar -- edition FRANCAIS bien sur =====

Hailing from rainy and cold Germany I am just now finalizing the 2011
edition of my printed version of the Astronomical Pocket Diary

http://y23.com/apd

So far I have NorthWest-USA editions (2 SFO, Seattle), NE-USA
(Boston), Washington DC and Chicago, 2 German, French, England and New
Zealand in the pipeline.

Yes, I print individual editions for EACH LOCATION!

I am working on a portuguese edition,
check the 2011 Diary of Phenomena:

http://y23.com/apd/2011phen-portuguese.html

If anyone wants an APD, now (!) would be a good time to email me. Last
print-edition-orders are taken mid October.

Print: 10euro incl post -- IPhone 1.59eur

Science Teachers seem to get the best value out of it, every day there
is a factoid worth exploring with others. The FREE online edition may
suffice

http://y23.com/apdoe

the printed edition features localized times of phenomena (instead of
all gmt), plus localized rise-set times, and lunar occultation times
(all corrected for daylight savings), and room for your appointments
and notes