Pics of planets in other star systems???

Old December 2nd 09, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.fluff-girl.pinku-sensei,alt.saul.squats.to.pee.binaries
\The Great One\

Default  Saul's indisposed at the moment.

wrote in message ...

Saul's wife caught him cheating, so she beat him with his telescope.
Saul got away on his tricycle but passed out and fell into a wash.
--
Jeffery

Rumor has it that..........

Going though the dreaded "mid-life crisis" Saul went in for a circumcision reversal and the vet didn't wash the knife after he shaved a dog and Saul got a flesh-eating bacteria that ate his pecker off and now he's mad (or "just nuts") !!
--
John C.
Old December 2nd 09, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

Default Pics of planets in other star systems???

On Dec 2, 11:20*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 2, 6:56*am, "Hagar" wrote:

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Nightcrawler" wrote in message
m...

"HVAC" wrote in message

Next time you see him, beat the bag out of him and
tell him he's a cocksucking liar.

Has the holiday season got you down?

No. I love the holiday season.

If appears as if you are a bit more edgy of late.

Ya, welll..... I've been too easy on the kooks lately and
I thought they needed some shaking up.

Since I have brought my show to alt.astronomy, you'll
notice that the volume of posts is way down.

That is my goal.

Though, you are providing good filler in Saul's absence.

LMJFAO

Speaking of Saul ... wtf is he ???
Stuffed himself with turkey and exploded, or did
the War Piggy get him ????

Even spooks and moles get vacation, public funded of course.

Warhol is looking after his lake of fire.

*~ BG

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

My sources tell me that Sgall was picked up by aliens, was found to be
of the non-kosher variety and they threw him back. Unfortunately from
considerable height. Sgall is now in the hospital and looks like a
knish.......

RT
Old December 2nd 09, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
vtcapo[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message

[...]

RT- Hide quoted text -

Has anyone noticed that Hagar is missing in action? Maybe he fell
off his Hog....

RT
Old December 3rd 09, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Double-A[_3_]

"HVAC" wrote in message

[...]

Or maybe somebody dragged a dollar bill through his trailer park!

Double-A