Dark energy or ether ??

Old March 14th 07, 12:06 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Dark energy or ether ??

On Mar 13, 4:53 pm, " wrote:
Why are you people always looking for something exotic?

With knowledge scums like radical Supremacy and racism in American
history and addicted mind controlling sects like Google will **** off,
but the level is at least 80 times today in intelligence between an
ordinary 11 year old and radical supremacy criminals believing they
are in power and their 17th century laws apply on all.

It is a fact that the US government today sunk in criminal conspiracy
making most in the US government today criminals.

In a world where racism and supremacy took it's criminal blow
in the Arab world by erecting a model Iraq (still today) for all
Arab countries, an Iraq that is better than Arabs, the historical
corruption of racist supremacy in the US government went full-blown
corrupt (crimes against humanity). Like Ceausescu's bad idea to
wipe out villages in Romania causing his quick fall, Bush erects
Iraq as a model for all Arabs. A cultural and humanitarian crimes
against humanity occured that is not so distance and based
similarly on assuming power as militant and necessary. The reason
Bush didn't fall yet is because most Americans did not see
Supremacy as bad, also given most Americans are religious
and old-fashioned, not modern or educated in culture. Primitivity,
racism and supremacy has to stop when it goes world scale.
With understanding of the Universe comes understanding of
the world we live in.

The world we live in consists of criminal insanity opposing
science and the world we live in. In the world we live there
is dark energy, and it deserves theories. In the world we live
in there is humanity that is not young and it opposes radical
supremacy, the source of endless conspiracies of power,
racism and wars. Perhaps there was a distant tie, Bush
said Saddam harbors terrorists. Perhaps, I don't know,
the Taliban is not Al Quaeda. Erecting Iraq as a model country
in the Arab world, a model better than Arabs is a vision of
an ancient Empire who does not see life and culture as
important over safety. Safety is compromized with matters
of racism, police-America, and the result is criminal corruption
of government. Racism is horrible, today 80-90 percent of
Arabs think negatively of Americans while in the past Arabs
thought positively of Americans. Bush runs a USA that intends
to close political doors for the klan of militant supremacist
power driving in the government seats of conspiracies,
but diplomacy is necessary, even if the USA is a regime
infested with racists and supremacist skinheads, fascists
who think little of life and much about the system of power
that is in many regards akin to the Old Soviet Union and
nukes serving the system only and not the actual people.
Police-America puts safety above all, and compromizes
racism. By all means criminality and a death sentence of
most people in the US government for conspiracy describes
the world we live in in 2007.

Dark energy cannot have a death sentence, it is not alive
and it attributes 90 percent of the mass of our galaxy, a
force that bends light as gravity. Gravity sets matter into
motion and the propulsive nature of the cyclonal spiral
galaxy builds gravitational streams in a closed galactic
system, similar to winds in a hurricane system that
feeds its own power after its formation. As closed, a
magnitude builds in cyclones, a magnitude of motion.
As closed, the system does not fly apart, though it was
calculated that visible mass alone in our galaxy is not
enough to hold a galaxy together, the galaxy would fly
apart. The galaxy does not fly apart because it inherited
a spiral structure of a cyclone with spiral arms seen in
hurricanes, because a spiral galaxy is a full-blown
cyclone that feeds on its own energy as hurricaners do
in Bush's Universal of chemics, cyclones of nature,
specters of power and destruction, Nukes of light shines
the center brightly with a degree from college one remains
speechless of a 1940's fighterjetter who is not having enough
of being the good guy for once in war. It is 2007...

I declare Bush's racism and Google's mind control crimes
against humanity (for criminal violations of human rights
and racist supremacist torture), as well as define
dark energy as one that builds up in a closed system,
in a cyclone, energy of a collective rotation that gains
gravitational magnitude in a closed gravitational system.
The energies in a spiral galaxy build up as gravitational
currents where a cyclone in a closed system propells
the freefall of objects, a propelling force that swirls
around a central eye, an object on large scales that
is bound gravitationally locally (meaning a loose object),
but it is held together by dark energy forces: gravitational
winds. Without these gravitational winds the galaxy would
fly apart.

Old March 14th 07, 12:16 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Mar 13, 5:06 pm, " wrote:
On Mar 13, 4:53 pm, " wrote:

[...]

One more comment:
'Currents' hold a galaxy together (remember gravity is
something that excerts momentum on an object and sets
an object into motion, the direction of a momentum and
the inertia of this current defines the gravitational energy).
Compaction over time occurs due to a simple force:
gravity. Pressure arise as an object swirls. Pressures
correspond with accelerating forces of momentum,
a closed free-falling system that formed gravitationally
swirls with the rise of dynamic forces and slowly compacts.

http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/space_winds.jpg

Anyway if Bush would understand he would stop,
if Google would care they would complain about
piracies or something at the least, no business has
right to interfere with privacy and archive all people
like fascists, racism and supremacy is an old corruption
in the US government, erecting Iraq as a model country
for all Arab countries violates basic human rights and
IS crimes against humanity for racism and criminal
corruption, dark energy at least has no prejudice like
racist fascist Americans operating militarily in 110
countries.

Old March 14th 07, 12:21 AM posted to sci.astro
Landy[_3_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dark energy is a name for what looks more like a repulsive
term in gravity at very large distances so there is very
little similarity.

Not repulsive. It is dark energy which holds our galaxy together.

No - that's dark matter idiot.
cheers
Bill

Old March 15th 07, 02:02 AM posted to sci.astro
smallg

"Sandesh" wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the difference between classical ether that pervades all space
and Dark energy? Dark energy is also assumed to pervade all space and
is supposed to have a density of 10^-29 kg/m^3 or so.Does the
existence of Dark energy pose any threat to the results of michelson
morley experiment?

Is this a homework question?

There is no ether in space. Light does not need a medium to travel through.

It was believed as late as the 1930s I think (by at least one professor at
Harvard IIRC) that a space rocket wouldn't work in reality because
of the vacuum of space. He maintained that there would be no thrust
produced because the rocket exhaust would need something to push
against.

So-called Dark Energy is named such because so little is known about it,
if it exists at all, along with Dark Matter.

------------
Jay McKenzie
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-wstview

Old March 15th 07, 02:17 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Mar 13, 5:21 pm, "Landy" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com... Dark energy is a name for what looks more like a repulsive
term in gravity at very large distances so there is very
little similarity.

Not repulsive. It is dark energy which holds our galaxy together.

No - that's dark matter idiot.
cheers
Bill

I actually know better, but that's ok.