Home Depot Scam

Old January 26th 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Home Depot Scam

Dan wrote:

yetanotherBob wrote:

In article ,
says...

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home
Depot customers. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever
scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get hardware supplies
has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think
it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year
old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the
car.

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and soapy water with
their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is
impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead
ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in
the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them
climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while
the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,
17th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming
weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

FYI, they're doing the same thing over at Lowe's, except they don't take
your wallet.

Bob

Not my post...

nightbat

Wow yes, exactly, that's very strange, cause looking for
telescope stand hardware parts, the same scam, sort of, is occurring
outside Menards too. Only thing, after they get done, the two skimpy
clad dressed beautiful girls don't steal your wallet, but give you a 20%
off beat any competitors price good for tomorrow only instore coupon
every time. I've been having to go back allot this month. Thanks for the
"heads up".

you sure spend but save money at Menards,
the nightbat

Old January 26th 07, 08:10 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,alt.astronomy
SameAsB4

"nightbat" wrote in message
Dan wrote:

yetanotherBob wrote:

[...]

If you are good at math, you don't have to observe all the time.

Old January 26th 07, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Bob Did you get the phone number of one of those good looking sexy
girls? Pee-Air wants that information. I don't carry a wallet and pay
only with my credit card that I keep in my car truck. I'm on my way to
home depot now,and hope Pee-Air is not disappointed. When this news
gets around I'm buying Home Depot stock. I wish Wal-Mart would go with
this great idea.With sex you can sell anything. Its a lot shorter ride.
Ford should latch on.I could write an advertizing song for Ford. "Ride
a Ford to day and and get **** all the way. Press on the horn so we all
know you are cuming. After all sex is the only way to go. Best to keep
in mind there was a spacetime when the back seat of a Ford created a big
jump in the population. Possibly even me Go figure Bert & Pee-Air

Old January 27th 07, 04:14 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,alt.astronomy
The Demon Prince of Absurdity[_1_]

Default Look at the saucerhead in AUK... Home Depot Scam

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 01:57:49 -0500, nightbat did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Dan wrote:
yetanotherBob wrote:
[...]

Enjoying all of the froggeries from my Monkey, 'batty?

The post to which you replied looked like this at the top:

Subject: Home Depot Scam
From: "Dan"
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Date: 25 Jan 2007 15:22:16 -0000

yetanotherBob wrote:
In article ,
says...
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Home
Depot customers. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"What are marijuana tablets?"

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

From: "Dan"
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll

Old February 14th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Aw, hell, frootie! I first thought this was another Muslin's (sic!)
breast fetish sticking out! Me bad! lol!

Saul Levy

Old February 15th 07, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

Aw, hell, frootie! I first thought this was another Muslin's (sic!)
breast fetish sticking out! Me bad! lol!

Saul Levy

nightbat

That's alright Saul, just have that community structured home
residence nurse fluff your pillows, clean your glasses, and help you
catch up on the computer with all the profound Science Team Officer
posts. Or come along!, make your break and join us and just think about
all the reported Sean gorgeous naked beautiful Starmaids that will
gladly do all that for you and more, " heads up ".

Old March 11th 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Sorry, frootie, sean is much to fishy for my taste! Let the porpoises
**** the porpoises!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:40:58 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Dan wrote:

yetanotherBob wrote:

[...]

THIS IS NOT A SCAM...IT REALLY WORKS [email protected] Space Shuttle 2 December 31st 05 02:52 PM
Griffin wants orbiting fuel depot Richard Morris Policy 70 December 22nd 05 10:48 PM
scam Twittering One Misc 0 December 3rd 04 02:42 AM
Another Scam? bill UK Astronomy 7 December 4th 03 03:24 PM