AUSTRALIA, THE LAND OF *******S ACCORDING TO 7 MINING HEROES

Old March 11th 07, 08:58 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA, THE LAND OF *******S ACCORDING TO 7 MINING HEROES

This is the way those Great, Gallant, Valourous, Intrepid OFFICIAL
AUSTRALIA MINING HEROES and Discoverers of the Great Sandy Desert
Richness ARE FEELING NOW !

Indeed as yet they have not received ANY Medal of Honour from
Australia, nor had their measurements taken for their statues !
TYRWHITT, THOMSON, SEARLS ( the real discovererer of Telfer, that
mean little **** of Secrerary of Mines of Telfer, who have met
indeed ) KOEHN, BORNER, BARR & ATKINSON have been terrible deceived

Those Australian Mining Heroes, in a country which pretends on some
Pioneering Spirit, are completely ignored now !

ONE CAN UNDERSTAND HENCE THEIR RESENTMENT !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Down below is a contribution of mine as answer in some other ng
************************************************** ***************************

The French are well aware as to the way they are treated in the Land
Of *******s, f...n australia !
It ranges from plain insulting frog, frenchies, etc to the most
debased insults levelled at those great & generous people such as :
CHEESE EATING SURRENDERING FRENCH MONKEYS §

In that australian hell even the best, such as Australia Mining
Pioneer Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud as dealt with the same way ! The only
Mining Prospector & True Geologist indeed who put 3 mines on that Land
of *******s is in turn called a turd by the filthy degenerate & abject
shadow of Humanity : Australians !

Keep complaining you gutless anonymous toad of Sunny ... my numerous
in series providers ( up to 7 now ) approve indeed my way of sending
back to you faces of degenerate Antipodean australian mongrel *******s
some of the insults you have hurling for ages to the Superior & most
Admirable French Ladies & Gentlemen !!!! YOU the most miserable
australian rabble and indeed vile, ignoble, mean, vicious, wicked &
wretched Australian ****s !!!

Every occasion, as yesterday 2, is good for me to put people on guard
against going to your australia ****land and land of Criminals
indeed !!!
Believe you me, son of bitch, I have prevented up to this day dozen of
people going to such enemies country as australia is rightly to the
French people. ... Further still & by a chain reaction I am sure
thousand of people in the world know, thanks to me, what Hell on
Earth is your Antipodean ****land of Australia

I shall of course never cease my crusade to inform and make good
people aware of the dangers to migrating to your country of shame
lying, thieving & murdering australian manure !!! I consider it as my
duty to prevent as many people as possible to lose their lives in that
Hell !

I have duly applauded yesterday the dedicated efforts of Cyclones
George, as I will applaud Jacob when he strikes the Land of *******s
tonight. George & Jacob are good mates of mine and have done & going
to do their best to laminate such immoral maggots to the ground. After
denying for a full generation and pushing forward frauds &
criminals, you realise that your heroes are in fact like you : Just
plain australian Convict Rabble indeed who do not want to assume their
crimes indeed ... and not only do not want to get you worthless
australian medals of merit, but are digging themselves into the ground
in shame ... and just like Wombats want to be forgotten !!!

WHAT A SHAMEFUL SITUATION IT IS TO HAVE PUT 3 MINES ON THE MAP OF
SUCH WORTHLESS COUNTRY AUSTRALIA, MANNED BY SUCH CRIMINAL RABBLE
INDEED !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old March 11th 07, 08:27 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Reply to some dude on some other thread

Oh for God's sake shut up with your soothing words ... not a comment
indeed on the two smoke-screen companies used in a successful scheme
to defraud me by the Mining Criminals, and which the very year
afterwards scuttled themselves after having "passed on" the Telfer
show to the Mining Criminals for a great 15 000 Quids, and as a
worthless prospect ... having spent though 800 000 Quids on alleged un-
successful probation the year before then
Just make the addition if you can !
... 3 millions paid underhand though on the directors of Narla & Day
Dawn by the Newmont / Newcrest & BHP Mining Criminals , swindling in
so doing those companies shareholders of their right due IN CLEAR the
whole 2400 km˛ of the Telfer Show ! This is good practice according to
the Land of *******s & yours ' standards indeed ! Hey ?
.... 3 000 Billions robbed from the un aware then Narla & Day Dawn
shareholders hence
.... NOT A CENT NOR A THANKS TO THE GALLANT DISCOVERER OF IT ALL !

Shut up for God's sake you typical gutless australian toad .... I
don't need your support, I don't need anything from you *******s at
all for that matter ! I am fulfilling my duty & am successful in that
indeed, to have demonstrated the Criminals scheme of those Mining
Manure ( which you are so careful not to point our with accusing
finger ) to have demonstrated the fraud of all those 7 alleged Mining
Pioneers of yours !!!! ... to whom your Corrupt to the core Western
Australia & Federal Whorehouses are unable to deliver even the
slightest & even the lowest profile Medal of Service ( or Honour or
whatever worthless australian medal of **** )
Why don't you praise those heroes of yours now ?

You know nothing about my life in your ****en Hell of Australia, and
the fact that again I want nothing now from you all degenerate liars
& thieving *******s ! You can keep it all Convict Rabble across the
board, and there are further no innocent in your australia Hell since
those cowards are supporting eagerly the Criminals indeed ... as you
have and are all doing indeed !

What do you know about duty and about the courage to tackle alone the
Great Sandy Desert on foot ... by walking up to 50 miles in searing
conditions loaded like a mule ! What do you know ****en australian
**** about Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer ? ...the only one who put
3 mines on the map of that filthy Toadland ? Hey

Old March 11th 07, 08:31 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You've repeated this **** 4 times now about you being called a turd,
Turdball! It must really bug you. But you are a turd! See how
closely it fits you?

Saul Levy

[...]

Founder of the FALSE Geology