Sun Tracker Software

Old June 27th 03, 04:52 AM
Sun Down

Default Sun Tracker Software

I have a need for a program which will display the az an el of the sun
from horizon to horizon.Anyone know where I can find such a program.

Old July 3rd 03, 04:30 AM
Astronut

Starry Night / Starry Night Pro. www.starrynight.com

--
Astronut
http://members.rogers.com/astronut

Visit my eBay auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/astronut_ca
(Bringing Scope and Astronomer to YOUR backyard/cottage)