Min? Has he moved on?

Old June 29th 03, 11:31 PM
Mark N.

Default Min? Has he moved on?

Either somebody upstream is killing his posts, or else he's stopped spamming
alt.astronomy? I do see some replies to that ongoing Planetary-Awareness
Technique, but that's about it.

Old June 29th 03, 11:41 PM
Greg Neill

"Mark N." wrote in message
. com...
Either somebody upstream is killing his posts, or else he's stopped spamming
alt.astronomy? I do see some replies to that ongoing Planetary-Awareness
Technique, but that's about it.

When the daemon is noted by its absence, one would do
well not to invoke its name. :-)

Old July 1st 03, 02:45 AM
Mark N.

When the daemon is noted by its absence, one would do
well not to invoke its name. :-)

Well, I see today's post - misplaced hope :-(

We had a MAJOR troll like him in approximately 30 of the music-related
newsgroups but he eventually "caught on" and stopped posting his drivel.
It'll be interesting to see how long this Min fool continues to post where
NOBODY wants him to post - you have to scratch your head in amazement... He
does seem intelligent - just dense.

Old July 1st 03, 04:20 AM
Greg Neill

"Mark N." wrote in message
. com...
When the daemon is noted by its absence, one would do
well not to invoke its name. :-)

Well, I see today's post - misplaced hope :-(

We had a MAJOR troll like him in approximately 30 of the music-related
newsgroups but he eventually "caught on" and stopped posting his drivel.
It'll be interesting to see how long this Min fool continues to post where
NOBODY wants him to post - you have to scratch your head in amazement... He
does seem intelligent - just dense.

Good luck. Min's been trolling his wares for *years*.
He's not just your average antisocial adolescent with
angst who eventually grows out of it; he's made a
lifelong career of being a prolix asshole.

Old July 1st 03, 10:29 PM
Mark N.

Good luck. Min's been trolling his wares for *years*.
He's not just your average antisocial adolescent with
angst who eventually grows out of it; he's made a
lifelong career of being a prolix asshole.

My question is always the same: What do people like him get out of this?
Any ideas? You know, the funny thing is that the crap he spends large
blocks of time composing would actually be appreciated elsewhere - so why
does he put it here?

Old July 2nd 03, 12:13 AM
Greg Neill

"Mark N." wrote in message
. com...
Good luck. Min's been trolling his wares for *years*.
He's not just your average antisocial adolescent with
angst who eventually grows out of it; he's made a
lifelong career of being a prolix asshole.

My question is always the same: What do people like him get out of this?
Any ideas? You know, the funny thing is that the crap he spends large
blocks of time composing would actually be appreciated elsewhere - so why
does he put it here?

He puts it anywhere he will get a response. A negative
is just as good as a positive one. If he posts where
he's on-topic he becomes one of many with similar stuff
to show, which dilutes his ego.

Old July 2nd 03, 03:37 AM
Martin Lewicki

"Mark N." wrote in message
. com...
Good luck. Min's been trolling his wares for *years*.
He's not just your average antisocial adolescent with
angst who eventually grows out of it; he's made a
lifelong career of being a prolix asshole.

My question is always the same: What do people like him get out of this?
Any ideas? You know, the funny thing is that the crap he spends large
blocks of time composing would actually be appreciated elsewhere - so why
does he put it here?

Actally it isn't even appreciated in alt.astrology or alt.astrology.moderated!!!

Martin

Old July 2nd 03, 10:59 PM
Mark N.

Actally it isn't even appreciated in alt.astrology or
alt.astrology.moderated!!!

Then he really is a total nutjob? Reminds me of this guy who used to stand
on the corner when I was in college - he'd just stand there and "preach" a
peculiar form of religion that he made up as he went. He'd stand there for
a few hours EVERY SINGLE DAY. Nobody stopped and listened - EVER, but he'd
keep going and going and going... We all knew (or at least understood) that
something was VERY wrong with him. It was truly pitiful :-(
He was known by thousands as "The Willard Preacher" - because he stood
outside of the Willard building.

Min is our own little "Willard Preacher." Harmless, but irritating and in
his own way, very pitiful.