Where The Black Hole gives out its Infermation

Old August 3rd 18, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Where The Black Hole gives out its Infermation

Its 285 million miles out.There space ,objects,and time give us much information.Its a disk of photons going round and round.Are eyes are the needle to pick up all these vibrations.Are brains store,and puts the pieces of information into laws of nature.I love natures laws.Bert
Old August 3rd 18, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 1:03:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its 285 million miles out.There space ,objects,and time give us much information.Its a disk of photons going round and round.Are eyes are the needle to pick up all these vibrations.Are brains store,and puts the pieces of information into laws of nature.I love natures laws.Bert

The BB gave us all those BHs If all BHs were put back together we would again have a BB.They fit well together.Both have the information and all the building blocks to build universes.Keep is mind there are more universes in the cosmos than flakes of snow in an endless storm Bert
Old August 4th 18, 11:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 4/08/2018 6:03 AM:
Its 285 million miles out.There space ,objects,and time give us much
information.Its a disk of photons going round and round.Are eyes are
the needle to pick up all these vibrations.Are brains store,and puts
the pieces of information into laws of nature.I love natures
laws.Bert

What's "Infermation" that you mention in your subject, Herbert??

What's "285 million miles out.There", Herbert??

What's "a disk of photons going round and round", Herbert??

What does "Are eyes are the needle to pick up all these vibrations."
mean in plain English, Herbert??

How does "Are brains store,and puts the pieces of information into laws
of nature." make any sense, Herbert??

--
Daniel
Old August 4th 18, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 1:08:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 1:03:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its 285 million miles out.There space ,objects,and time give us much information.Its a disk of photons going round and round.Are eyes are the needle to pick up all these vibrations.Are brains store,and puts the pieces of information into laws of nature.I love natures laws.Bert

The BB gave us all those BHs If all BHs were put back together we would again have a BB.They fit well together.Both have the information and all the building blocks to build universes.Keep is mind there are more universes in the cosmos than flakes of snow in an endless storm Bert

Information how universe works.Its way of taking parts to create structures..How waves become electric entering our brains.How BHs can show that they are real by obects + time they influence 285 million miles out.Bert
Old August 4th 18, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 3:14:35 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 4/08/2018 6:03 AM:
Its 285 million miles out.There space ,objects,and time give us much
information.Its a disk of photons going round and round.Are eyes are
the needle to pick up all these vibrations.Are brains store,and puts
the pieces of information into laws of nature.I love natures
laws.Bert
Information like a DNA code.Our brain trmembers

Old August 6th 18, 07:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 5/08/2018 4:41 AM:
On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 3:14:35 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 4/08/2018 6:03 AM:
Its 285 million miles out.There space ,objects,and time give us
much information.Its a disk of photons going round and round.Are
eyes are the needle to pick up all these vibrations.Are brains
store,and puts the pieces of information into laws of nature.I
love natures laws.Bert Information like a DNA code.Our brain
trmembers

What's "Infermation" that you mention in your subject, Herbert??

What's "285 million miles out.There", Herbert??

What's "a disk of photons going round and round", Herbert??

What does "Are eyes are the needle to pick up all these
vibrations." mean in plain English, Herbert??

How does "Are brains store,and puts the pieces of information into
laws of nature." make any sense, Herbert??

Did you forget what you were wanting to say, Herbert??

--
Daniel
Old August 6th 18, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 11:22:40 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

Could be.Stuff slips right out of my head.I have great ideas and ready to post them and then forget what I was thinking.Still being stone deaf I can hear myself talking.When talking to myself I find it very interesting.Sleep is very boring if you don't dream.I dream about falling,and wake up on the foor.I dream about flying and wake up on the kitchen table.I dream about swiming and wake up in the bathtub .I once dreamed about walking and the Anaheim police picked me up in Fullerton.When you dream of numbers play the lotto.I do Bert