___ GOPers force Glazier into a mental institution

Old August 1st 18, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default ___ GOPers force Glazier into a mental institution

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 9:28:43 AM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 7/29/2018 10:14 AM, Keith Stein wrote:

On 06/02/2018 04:11, hanson wrote:
The Jewish Jailbird "reber G=EMC^2"
who isĀ* http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal wrote:
"There are black Jews and white jews & Glazier is a stupid Jew,
that tells it all.Bert

Well say what you like about Mr.Glazier, Mr.Hanson, BUT
you got to admire his HUMILITY eh!

keith stein

Yep. THREE Nobel Prizes and he's still living on the beach in his van
****ting in a pail!

Reality is beaches have more toilets.There called bath houses.Revere Beach during the great depression it cost 5 cents to go.Kids could sneak under the door. I went to a camp that had an out house the flies clouded the sky. When I had a boat it had a head,but I used the piers toilet. Why these low wits have me sitting on a pail proves what idiots they are.Go figure. Bert