How did QM get its Beginning????

Old July 30th 18, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default How did QM get its Beginning????

On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 2:06:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It can't be a BB for that is used already.Did the electron start with a little wimper.I could make that fit like a square peg into a round hole Bert

The force of #1 Time #2 Space #3 gravity never had to be created.All the rest of the universe had to be created,The electron and photons first neutrons #2.#3 protons Particales with charge could build atoms.#1 was hydrogen that gravity can compress.I call this post "Stepping Stones" I wrote a fiction novel with this tittle 58 years ago. Bert

New ice age beginning Lord Vath Amateur Astronomy 79 May 30th 15 07:37 AM
Beginning again (was Yet another angle on the beginning...) oldcoot[_2_] Misc 0 January 20th 09 04:37 PM
A beginning? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 November 23rd 05 11:01 PM
How the end becomes the beginning Southern Hospitality Misc 0 February 8th 05 05:11 AM