Space elevator

Old June 25th 18, 09:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

Default Space elevator

I just found again an old document I read some 18 years ago about space
elevators:
http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/studi...472Edwards.pdf

I thought it was interesting then, and I still think it is interesting.
I'm not convinced that a space elevator will ever be built. But it does
address many issues about building one.

Alain Fournier
Old June 26th 18, 06:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot[_4_]

I just found again an old document I read some 18 years ago about
space elevators:
http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/studi...472Edwards.pdf

I thought it was interesting then, and I still think it is
interesting. I'm not convinced that a space elevator will ever be
built. But it does address many issues about building one.

"Give me a place to stand I will move the Earth." - Archemedes

Space Elevators, terrestrial and lunar - Space Elevator is... oldcoot[_2_] Misc 1 January 20th 09 04:58 PM
Space Elevator daedalus Space Shuttle 16 January 6th 07 09:56 PM
Space Elevator daedalus Space Shuttle 5 December 28th 06 12:52 PM
Space elevator now possible? Robert Clark Policy 194 January 21st 05 03:49 AM
Space elevator Ben Klooterman Technology 1 October 17th 03 02:23 PM