Riedt's Fc=Fg, a=Fc/mpl and mpl=Fg/a

Old January 22nd 18, 08:57 AM posted to sci.astro
Libor 'Poutnik' Stříž

Default Riedt's Fc=Fg, a=Fc/mpl and mpl=Fg/a

Dne 22/01/2018 v 08:03 Libor 'Poutnik' StÅ™Ã*ž napsal(a):
Dne 22/01/2018 v 02:22 Peter Riedt napsal(a):

The signficance of me Fc comparing to Fg is that Huygens in 1659
was able to already calculate the gravitationl force without knowing G or M.

[...]

This was only possible after 1798 when Cavendish discovered G in the
laboratory and the final Fg formuala came into being. I do not know by
whom this formula was first used but would like to know.

Standard gravitational parameter G.M was known even before that.
Even today it is known with much better relative accuracy
than G or M.

P.S.: As G.M is the proportional constant of the formula

a = ( G.M ) / r^2

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,