Why Labor Unions need to be eradicated

Old July 11th 17, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Why Labor Unions need to be eradicated

You just can't make this s*^t up !!!
No wonder there is an anti-union groundswell gaining a
foothold across the country:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...human-n2353192

Unions are for people who are worthless and need union goons
to convince potential employers how great they are. To prove
their worth by displaying their ability and getting paid according
to their performance would be totally unfair, according to those
parasites. In the end, it is you and I who pay for these deadbeats
by buying their overpriced products. See the clip below of our
"valued" UAW members on coffee break:

https://www.torquenews.com/106/chrys...%93-third-time

Old July 11th 17, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

You just can't make this s*^t up !!!
No wonder there is an anti-union groundswell gaining a
foothold across the country:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...human-n2353192

Unions are for people who are worthless and need union goons
to convince potential employers how great they are. To prove
their worth by displaying their ability and getting paid according
to their performance would be totally unfair, according to those
parasites. In the end, it is you and I who pay for these deadbeats
by buying their overpriced products. See the clip below of our
"valued" UAW members on coffee break:

https://www.torquenews.com/106/chrys...%93-third-time

*****
Hags is just upset because there is no Urinal Cleaners union.

Old July 11th 17, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:15:07 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

You just can't make this s*^t up !!!
No wonder there is an anti-union groundswell gaining a
foothold across the country:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...human-n2353192

Unions are for people who are worthless and need union goons
to convince potential employers how great they are. To prove
their worth by displaying their ability and getting paid according
to their performance would be totally unfair, according to those
parasites. In the end, it is you and I who pay for these deadbeats
by buying their overpriced products. See the clip below of our
"valued" UAW members on coffee break:

https://www.torquenews.com/106/chrys...%93-third-time

*****
Hags is just upset because there is no Urinal Cleaners union.

surely, Hags would have to pay his Doo ...oos doo....oos?

Old July 11th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:40:51 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
You just can't make this s*^t up !!!
No wonder there is an anti-union groundswell gaining a
foothold across the country:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...human-n2353192

Unions are for people who are worthless and need union goons
to convince potential employers how great they are. To prove
their worth by displaying their ability and getting paid according
to their performance would be totally unfair, according to those
parasites. In the end, it is you and I who pay for these deadbeats
by buying their overpriced products. See the clip below of our
"valued" UAW members on coffee break:

https://www.torquenews.com/106/chrys...%93-third-time

Then we would have to cancel Labor Day!

Double-A

Old July 12th 17, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
You just can't make this s*^t up !!!
No wonder there is an anti-union groundswell gaining a
foothold across the country:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...human-n2353192

Unions are for people who are worthless and need union goons
to convince potential employers how great they are. To prove
their worth by displaying their ability and getting paid according
to their performance would be totally unfair, according to those
parasites. In the end, it is you and I who pay for these deadbeats
by buying their overpriced products. See the clip below of our
"valued" UAW members on coffee break:

https://www.torquenews.com/106/chrys...%93-third-time

Those idiots.
Still working for a living ?
Don't they know that if they just jump in the detroit river, float down a
half mile, swim back to shore, and claim to be Syrian Refugees.
The Michigan gubberment will welcome them in with a new house in Dearborn,
full welfare, and give them a nice new Chrysler car.
......And all the free beer and pot they want.

I guess the Unions showed Trup which side is up ... Hägar Misc 0 October 11th 16 01:26 AM
Happy Labor Day HVAC[_2_] Misc 3 September 7th 10 12:31 AM
Can we wear white after labor day... Stephen Astro Amateur Astronomy 5 October 25th 03 03:14 AM
Obs report, 1 Sep 2003: A Labor Day quickie Brian L. Rachford Amateur Astronomy 0 September 2nd 03 08:20 AM