Astro: Ic289

Old December 12th 16, 10:07 PM
slilge slilge is offline
Senior Member

Default Astro: Ic289

IC289 is a planetary nebula in Cassiopeia.
Colour look quite mushy in my image but that is a trait that can be seen in a number of images on the net.

I gathered 12x10min Ha, 13x10min OIII, 3x5min each RGB in September.
Image is scaled down to 0.68 arcseconds/pixel.

Taken from Berlin with a 10" Meade ACF at f/8, AZ-EQ6 mount, Trius Sx694 camera.

Stefan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IC289HaOIIIkleingut.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	459.5 KB
ID:	6455
Old December 13th 16, 02:39 AM
WA0CKY WA0CKY is offline
Senior Member

Looks a lot better than my 2007 LRGB image. Back then I had poor imaging and even poorer processing skills. One I need to redo. NB or maybe it was my poor skills back then, brought out the blue spot on the ring much better than I did.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slilge View Post