The Nash Equilibrium vs Cal Tech

Old January 21st 15, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default The Nash Equilibrium vs Cal Tech

The Nash Equilibrium states that if I'm being overcredited for my work then I'm located at the place being undercredited which is Cal Tech... Well, being at Cal Tech means that 'voodoo angel' is miniaturized. So my role is to resolve the resentment felt by those being undercredited and therefore I ask, 'Why does my calculus professor demur to John Nash?' so this may invariably be deferred to the math department even though it is directed to the physics department. Some might say, especially me, that The Nash Equilibrium doesn't need to be overproven... I suppose what it amounts to is that government can't get the measure of me unless I measure up the Nash standard. I would actually care to be Nash's overlord, if the truth be told. William Gates and Cal Tech tag the same 2tap for miniaturization, so Billy is not apt to be helpful in either constructing or deconstructing Cal Tech for that reason. There is a list of flattery to consider:

1)Flattery that is grandiose.
2)Flattery that is annoying.
3)Flattery that a Jew never does.
4)Flattery that instills false confidence.
5)Flattery that causes me not to inject myself with false hostility.

What draws me to Cal Tech is that if I'm being flattered by someone then that someone annoys both me and the one I'm stealing from. Well, I should approach Cal Tech without the pretense of false hostility and therefore I am Senator Murphy. Typically, 'Senator' seems self-loathing according to royals.... or maybe to the historical context that royalty places on that title. Bottom line is that while The Nash Equilibrium is vindicated, what the physics consensus seems to be is that government is waiting for N. Korea to command America to transport Rice U's scream machine from Houston to Cal Tech. I'm fairly confident that Rice U Chemistry can take the initiative to activate the ROTC and give them firearms to use against the campus police. The enticement of a ride into space is a ploy so there shouldn't be any reason to believe resentment exists at Cal Tech. (I want to be neither overcredited nor undercredited for my work given that The Crown Prince Charles stands to be overcredited for improving the standards of European industry... which I wouldn't mind given impetus for me to emigrate to Europe.) I suppose that there is tangible satisfaction in knowing that... John Nash is a christian because he prays without ceasing... Martha Raddatz is a christian because she prays without ceasing. I am a Satanic macabre sadistic christian because I pray without ceasing... although I would prefer only to pray when I'm willing to be in the mood for such. Martha Raddatz seems to be objectified as 'The Warble Bee'. Class of '92 has hostility for me beneath the surface so Senator may be flattering in the present reference but it hardly sticks to me for future reference. Cyclops emphatically proves string theory but ya know... it can't be implemented in your wrong universe since the trauma it would undeniably cause would be dire. The 'plate' of Deep Blue has to be swapped out from chess to encryption. As near as I can determine, Deep Blue has the function of building structure for the heart of a cyclops. Interviewers say they don't want the applicants to blame themselves but... the cyclops of the Class of '92 causes interviewer to spontaneously combust if they don't blurt out that it really isn't true... No matter how not true it is though... we still don't blame ourselves and we never will. Crown Prince Charles resolves the resentment of the Class of '92.

Plausible Deniability vs The Nash Equilibrium Kevin Barry Misc 0 January 17th 15 05:46 PM
Leverage Against John Nash Kevin Barry Misc 0 September 3rd 14 09:09 PM
Nash vs Murphy Kevin Barry Misc 0 October 8th 13 10:33 PM
Republican Support, High Tech, IBM, Low Tech, Walmart Craig Fink Policy 0 February 4th 08 06:43 PM
Republican Support, High Tech, IBM, Low Tech, Walmart Craig Fink History 0 February 4th 08 06:43 PM