Transit of Venus - "Venuspassage1.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

Old June 6th 12, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Asterix

Default Transit of Venus - "Venuspassage1.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

From Kungsängen, 30 km NW of Stockholm, Sweden.
We had about 45 minutes of visibility around 05:00.
This image was taken around 05:10. The clouds gave an extra touch
to the view all the time. The many spots were a bonus.
Note the red and blue edges due to low altitude.

Equipment:
Celestron NexStar 6 SE with Baader Astro-solar filter
Canon EOS-450D DSLR.at regular focus.
Exposure 1/100 s at ISO 200
Image is downsampled from 4272*2848.
Cantrast has been enhanced.

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour