Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating

Old July 27th 06, 02:54 AM posted to sci.astro
Viki

Default Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating

Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating ------- Apodized FBG, FBG Array, Long
Period Grating, F-P Grating, and DFB Grating

TRICOM is professionally engaged in design, development, production and
sales of Fiber Bragg Grating Sensing Solution. We could do various
custom-made products, special apodized FBG, FBG Array, Long Period
Grating, F-P Grating, and DFB Grating. You are welcome to e-mail us the
image or specification for the products you are buying now for a trial.

For more information, we sincerely invite you to visit our web site:
www.tricombj.com/en-index.htm to see if any items interest you.

Thank you very much for your kind attention to the above and look
forward to hearing from you.

Old July 28th 06, 03:43 PM posted to sci.astro
George Dishman[_1_]

"Viki" wrote in message
oups.com...
Custom-made Fiber Bragg Grating ------- Apodized FBG, FBG Array, Long
Period Grating, F-P Grating, and DFB Grating

TRICOM is professionally engaged in design, development, production and
sales of Fiber Bragg Grating Sensing Solution. We could do various
custom-made products, special apodized FBG, FBG Array, Long Period
Grating, F-P Grating, and DFB Grating. You are welcome to e-mail us the
image or specification for the products you are buying now for a trial.

For more information, we sincerely invite you to visit our web site:
www.tricombj.com/en-index.htm to see if any items interest you.

Thank you very much for your kind attention to the above and look
forward to hearing from you.

Another spamming company I won't be buying
from but will add to my blacklist.

plonk