Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

Old July 25th 06, 10:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Sam Wormley

Default Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

Brad Guth wrote:
We see that our "Sam Warmley" is still sucking and blowing his usual
version of intellectual disinformation crapolla.

Sam Wormley wrote:
: Hmmmm... EV = log((32^2) / (1/2)) / log(2) = 11
:
: Pretty poor exposure for sunlit landscape or the night sky!
: http://www.google.com/search?q=log((32^2)/(1/2))/log2

Never the less, it worked perfectly fine and dandy, with photons to
spare.

Moon and Spica (first magnitude of 0.98)
http://pages.prodigy.net/pam.orman/j...051225_02.html
Date: December 25, 2005
Time: 6:35 a.m. MST
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Camera: Olympus OM-1 35mm SLR on fixed tripod
Film: Fuji Provia 100F slide
Focal length: 600 mm (200mm lens with 3X tele-extender
Apertu f/11 (effective f/32)
Exposure time: approximately 1/2 second
Scanner: Nikon Coolscan LS-2000 (cropped slightly)

Too bad it's the truth and nothing but the truth. Imagine how much
brighter the full spectrum of Venus would have been as having been
unavoidably obtained from the moon.
-
Brad Guth

An this has what to do with the Apollo images?

Old July 25th 06, 10:33 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Phineas T Puddleduck[_1_]

In article IVvxg.53231$FQ1.17611@attbi_s71, Sam Wormley
wrote:

Too bad it's the truth and nothing but the truth. Imagine how much
brighter the full spectrum of Venus would have been as having been
unavoidably obtained from the moon.
-
Brad Guth

An this has what to do with the Apollo images?

I get the feeling that as Brad's posts are so long, by the end he's
forgotten what he meant to say. So he just rants on a bit about Nasa,
Apollo and the like to fill out the space...

--
Relf's Law? -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches

Old July 25th 06, 11:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Unlike yourself and those of your kind (aka Sam Warmley), at least we
honest folks that includes the likes of Ed Conrad and I'm certainly not
having to be of the ones that are into rejecting the regular laws of
physics, nor have I been excluding as to various replicated
hard-science of so many others in order to accommodate some ulterior
motives or hidden agenda. And I sure as hell do not approve of your
perpetrated cold-war past (including that bloody 6-Day war) or of
what's present day or of the global warming and horrifically extra
Muslim bloody future, in so much as we're being taken to the cleaners
on behalf of sustaining your resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush), as
representing the ultimate born-again bigotry and arrogance of a Third
Reich minion as based upon his clear actions of intent as to dominate
over the remaining global energy markets before our magnetosphere goes
red-line, and subsequently we all get to an early grave because we
can't afford the necessary extra-spendy energy and shielding, nor
otherwise the protected environment that's getting reserved extensively
for accommodating the upper most 0.1% of humanity.

At least so far, we humans don't eat jellyfish. How about yourself?
Where exactly do you stand on specific issues?

What's your all-knowing expertise or best available swag that's related
to this topic?

What's your naysay/yaysay as to those Venusian ETs or of any other
intelligent ETs?

BTW; In case you're a wee bit Jewish. I have also used the
words/names "Catholic", "Islamic", "Muslim" and "Cathar" for way more
than my fair share. So what? Have I left out your brown-nosed
religion or political basis of whatever logic of infomercial-science or
disinformation that floats your boat?

What's your personal knowledge or best swag as to those NASA/Apollo
missions, that at least technically never transpired according to what
we've all been told?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 25th 06, 11:32 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Phineas T Puddleduck[_1_]

In article .com,
Brad Guth wrote:

What's your personal knowledge or best swag as to those NASA/Apollo
missions, that at least technically never transpired according to what
we've all been told?

I walked on the moon Brad.

Oops did I say the moon, I meant "I walked under the moon".

Old July 25th 06, 11:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
: I walked on the moon Brad.

: Oops did I say the moon, I meant "I walked under the moon".

You're still deathly afraid of the topic at hand, just as you're afraid
of the truth. How absolutely status quo pathetic.

I'll say it again and again;
Unlike yourself and those of your incest brown-nosed and highly bigoted
kind (aka Sam Warmley and so many other Third Reich collaborators), at
least those of us honest folks that'll have to include the likes of Ed
Conrad, I'm certainly not having to be one of those pagan fools into
rejecting the regular laws of physics, nor have I been excluding as to
various replicated hard-science as derived from so many others, in
[...]

religion or skewed political basis of whatever mindset logic of
infomercial-science or of disinformation that floats your boat?

What's your personal knowledge or best swag as to those NASA/Apollo
missions, that which at least technically never transpired according to
what we've all been told?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 26th 06, 12:18 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Sam Wormley

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Brad is probably mentally ill.

Brad, are you mentally ill?
Old July 26th 06, 12:18 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
Phineas T Puddleduck[_1_]

In article .com,
Brad Guth wrote:

You're still deathly afraid of the topic at hand, just as you're afraid
of the truth. How absolutely status quo pathetic.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass....

Old July 26th 06, 01:06 AM posted to sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

Brad Guth wrote:

rejecting the regular laws of physics

Dear Brad Guth-

Please specify the entire list of the "regular laws of physics". Also,
for completeness, specify the entire list of the "irregular laws of
physics". For example, is the Bohr atomic radius a "regular" or an
"irregular" law of physics?

Extra credit -- form your answer without reference to any of the
following:

- LLPOF
- xenon
- hot and nasty moon
- Jewish
- pagan
- Third Reich
- naysay
- GW Bush
- incest
- brown-nosed
- cloned
- borg
- Van Allan
- rad

Have fun! I'll be looking forward to seeing your answer.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Get a rope! Say did you see on the National news about a
'Cross burning' in Arkansas? The black guy was scared
****less."
-- "Honest" John the crackah without a brain
Old July 26th 06, 01:08 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
T Wake

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...
BTW; your GOOGLE/Usenet of mostly white/Jewish infomercial-science and
otherwise the usual butt-loads of disinformation from hell was once
again right back on it's knees again. At least my old PC is being
moderated to death, or otherwise getting banished to the fullest
extent.

Good going there Brad. Are you being paid by the letter yet?

As an aside, was that paragraph supposed to make sense or were you just
seeing how many words you could string together?

How does your keyboard survive all the froth?

Old July 26th 06, 01:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics
T Wake

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...
snip breathless brads frothing

Brad, put your trousers back on.

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

I get the feeling that as Brad's posts are so long, by the end he's
forgotten what he meant to say. So he just rants on a bit about Nasa,
Apollo and the like to fill out the space...

Yep, pretty much on the mark there - especially as Brad's reply did little
but confirm your statement!